411 on JohnBodyWork in NYC

Snowbrdr

On 4/21/2024 at 12:07 AM, Wanderoz said:

Well, now he's been honing his skills for FIVE years since the first post.  He’s coming to DC on May 1 for them same days as another Brazilian masseur I’d consider. I wonder if they are a couple, business partners, or mentor-mentee. Anyone have any experience with either or both?

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Peak Pleasure is not the same person as the subject of this thread.

They both state "negative on Prep" but PeakPleasure's first words in his ad are "Raw pleasure." WTF. What are these guys advertising? Perhaps I'm too old for this game, but some of these young guys seem to live so dangerously, and that scares me. It's also interesting that John is 6' tall, while Peak is only 5'6" (if you can believe the numbers). Unusual coupling.

1 minute ago, pubic_assistance said:

I've been with Peak many times.

Given your prolific presence here, that is quite an endorsement. Both guys appear to be sexy and hot. Sometimes a smaller guy is a pistol, for sure. If they're after full-on sex, why bother with pretend massage? I can't imagine either of these guys is licensed.

10 minutes ago, d.anders said:

Given your prolific presence here, that is quite an endorsement. Both guys appear to be sexy and hot. Sometimes a smaller guy is a pistol, for sure. If they're after full-on sex, why bother with pretend massage? I can't imagine either of these guys is licensed.

Peak is a VERY intuitive masseur and I always hired him for an hour massage.

Our sexual history was mostly off the clock.

But being a regular customer and a good tipper sometimes has it's perks. 😉

SO as far as anal-action YMMV with him.

Edited by pubic_assistance

1 hour ago, d.anders said:

That doesn't mean he knows what he's doing, or has a professional background in clinical massage work. Intuitive to me means, you see a hard-on, you suck it. IMO, anyone can intuit that.

I've had massages from licensed professionals that weren't very good.

I've had Thai massage from people who were trained but not licensed that were amazing.

I've tried many different types of massage therapy ..and Peak Performance has developed a very good mix of therapeutic and sensual elements that make for a rewarding experience outside of any dick sucking.

7 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

I've had massages from licensed professionals that weren't very good.

It's true. It happens. But when something goes wrong, and you need to seek medical help, the first question a doctor may ask is "was the guy a professional?" If you say no, the anguished, distorted face the doctor makes may last forever in your mind.

1 hour ago, d.anders said:

when something goes wrong, and you need to seek medical help, the first question a doctor may ask is "was the guy a professional?"

You seem to be under the impression that everyone needs a degree from a school to have acquired skills.

I happen to be a very good cook and many have suggested I open a restaurant. I didn't learn in a school. I learned from other people and developed my own style. Likewise . . I've been to many Thai massage providers with this same background in their training who are excellent and quite well aware of the anatomy of the human body.

1 hour ago, pubic_assistance said:

You seem to be under the impression that everyone needs a degree from a school to have acquired skills.

Obviously, if you're just going to a guy for sex, then perhaps no skill is required. If your sex partner takes an elbow to your back or neck, pretending to know massage, and you end up in an Emergency Room, then the risk responsibility is yours to own.

1 hour ago, pubic_assistance said:

I happen to be a very good cook

If you mishandle food and poison me, I suppose I could sue you if I survive. Living in NYC, I've certainly had my share of salmonella attacks from various restaurants, who are licensed. So, yes, there is risk even among professionals. Life is risky. A lot depends on how much you wish to gamble.

I wouldn't mind playing in bed with John and Peak. I'm sure I'd have a lot of fun. Not sure I would let either massage me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hired Peak last night and we both had a great time. I'd give his technical massage skills a solid B. He says he's trained with professionals as opposed to having formal professional training, and his efforts show in his work. A 90-minute session was time well spent! Really nice guy, great smile, sorta quiet, and very nicely put together. Sexy as fuck. I'm 6'4" and his 5'6" was definitely not a problem -- maybe it even made it easier for him to crawl all over me . . .  😜