411 on JohnBodyWork in NYC

Snowbrdr

I bet that someone told him that his rate and his wanting to get some experience was ridiculous, so he upped his rate by $30, added "erotic" to the mix, and now offers four=handed.

Somehow I doubt that he became an experienced masseur overnight! But he's a fast learner when it comes to marketing himself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I met with him a few weeks ago (on a table at my place). Self-taught massage skills so don't expect spa quality but he was earnest & sweet. He seems very young & new to massage though he was nude, the massage was sensual and he offered HE. Brazilian I believe. I might repeat after he has had some time to hone his actual massage skills.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Well, now he's been honing his skills for FIVE years since the first post.  He’s coming to DC on May 1 for them same days as another Brazilian masseur I’d consider. I wonder if they are a couple, business partners, or mentor-mentee. Anyone have any experience with either or both?

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

9 hours ago, Wanderoz said:

Well, now he's been honing his skills for FIVE years since the first post.  He’s coming to DC on May 1 for them same days as another Brazilian masseur I’d consider. I wonder if they are a couple, business partners, or mentor-mentee. Anyone have any experience with either or both?

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Interesting pricing structure. Looks like he’d prefer to travel vs hosting in his studio.