B/O issues

MassageDrew
This topic is 1659 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest buffwolverine
Tell them to meet you in the shower before starting. Not only can you have some fun foreplay there but you can wash each other and make sure y’all are both clean before getting down and dirty in the bedroom ;) :p

This is one of my favorite things to do with a guy.

One guy performed a sniff test on me one time. We were making out and he started to finger me. Then when he thought I couldn't see him he sniffed the finger he used. The bitch in me almost came out to say "Bitch, that's clean." But I guessed he liked it cuz we continued to make out before he decided that he wanted to get in lol. I'm like, hello, I have an entire process in getting ready to be with someone. I felt almost offended. Almost. LOL

One guy performed a sniff test on me one time. We were making out and he started to finger me. Then when he thought I couldn't see him he sniffed the finger he used. The bitch in me almost came out to say "Bitch, that's clean." But I guessed he liked it cuz we continued to make out before he decided that he wanted to get in lol. I'm like, hello, I have an entire process in getting ready to be with someone. I felt almost offended. Almost. LOL

I’m glad you weren’t offended....

I call that move the “credit check”, as after conducting the “swipe”, any further action could be either “approved”, or “declined”

Just remember that for every guy who passed the credit check, there are probably ten who don’t.

If you’re into a little man musk this is a go-to guy!

https://rentmen.eu/BennettAnthonyx

It appears there are many guys turned on by a man’s odor (me included). He’s been discussed here before as it relates to heavy B.O. one of my best hires ever!!!

There's also Russ, who's been the subject of other threads out here. I met him once and had a great time with his pits.

https://rentmen.eu/Russ_NYC

I've also found that some gingers have a very distinctive natural scent to their skin - musky, almost waxy might be the best way to describe it. Again, it may be appealing to some (like me), appalling to others. But it's not a question of not being clean - it's just their natural scent.

I’m glad you weren’t offended....

I call that move the “credit check”, as after conducting the “swipe”, any further action could be either “approved”, or “declined”

Just remember that for every guy who passed the credit check, there are probably ten who don’t.

http://i.imgur.com/Egk80.gif

In all honesty for me that was the most traumatic experience of my life. I didnt catch the scent until it was too late because I was sitting across from him. I dont understand how members on here can recommend him without saying he has bad BO. I guess they are Sauvingnon Blanc lover tastes good but smells like cat piss. I learned 4 things that day first the worst picture is the most accurate, 2 not into daddys, 3 its gross but at least I can get over being with a messy bttm then be with someone with bad BO, and finally 4 I can at least cum with a semi-soft.

Idk if it is because they are semi-hairless but there is such a thing as good BO. I never smelled his pits but Jorge at Shangrila smells great also a member I met recently smells great too you could easily fall asleep wrapped in the crook of his arm.1

tenor.gif?itemid=4747647

Does it bother you when you smell b/o on a guy you're hooking up with? I had a recent hookup and as cute as the guy was I just couldn't get past his strong "scent". I know it's a fetish for some, just not mine. I nearly gagged when I got close to his pits.

Yes, BO is nasty!

Next time just suggest moving on to taking a shower together, some might get offended but others will get the memo.

Pits is the LEAST of it... I love to RIM, and if I go down and smell "dirty ass", I'm outta there.... Come on guys, its common courtesy to present yourself fresh and clean when you know intimacy will be involved, but its always a good idea to be CLEAN and prepared no matter what.... Once you KNOW me, and I TELL you I WANT a little raunch, then you can reek all you want ! :p

I do the finger test all the time. If I had a dollar for every time I've heard "but I just showered..." "baby, test your ass yourself and you'll know if you're ready or not". I've replied.

tenor.gif

Hahahahaha! I know dramatic much. Luckily I did not need them. Just had a panic/anxiety attack and 30 minutes later it was over.

From the outside looking in I probably am spoiled. Considering I was wondering if nasal assault was a crime lmao.

As a secondhand smoker I know how you felt. Thank God people don’t smoke anymore in close spaces

As a secondhand smoker I know how you felt. Thank God people don’t smoke anymore in close spaces

When I was a kid (late 60's through the 70's), it seemed that just about all my relatives on my father's side smoked. As did my dad, until he decided to quit. I always thought it was a nasty habit, and vowed I would never smoke - which I never have.

Then, in my early 20's, I met a smoker who would become my lover for the next 6 years. Go figure.

But I agree - I'm glad that smoking indoors is no longer a thing.

When I was a kid (late 60's through the 70's), it seemed that just about all my relatives on my father's side smoked. As did my dad, until he decided to quit. I always thought it was a nasty habit, and vowed I would never smoke - which I never have.

Then, in my early 20's, I met a smoker who would become my lover for the next 6 years. Go figure.

But I agree - I'm glad that smoking indoors is no longer a thing.

The only ones not happy about it are dry cleaners and of course smokers.

Does it bother you when you smell b/o on a guy you're hooking up with? I had a recent hookup and as cute as the guy was I just couldn't get past his strong "scent". I know it's a fetish for some, just not mine. I nearly gagged when I got close to his pits.

I'm surprised you were able to "complete the act." I couldn't have.

Did you breathe through your mouth the whole time?

At a new job a co-worker came by to ask me about something. When he got close enough I was stunned at his BO - I gave him a quick brush-off answer and said I'd email him a more complete answer when I had time. Right about the same time a new business reporter had started at the Detroit Free Press, and one of her columns on work life issues involved colleagues with body odor; it was not a 'protected category' :-)

At a new job a co-worker came by to ask me about something. When he got close enough I was stunned at his BO - I gave him a quick brush-off answer and said I'd email him a more complete answer when I had time. Right about the same time a new business reporter had started at the Detroit Free Press, and one of her columns on work life issues involved colleagues with body odor; it was not a 'protected category' :)

I'd love to see that article lol.

Although I'm admittedly someone who does enjoy that scent, it does surprise me, in a way, that people in a public setting such as a typical office workplace wouldn't be more aware of themselves in those surroundings. But as I think I said earlier in the thread, I'm very opposed to those who seem to bathe in cologne or aftershave, etc - I don't mind a hint of it, but if it's all-encompassing, I think it's rude. There's a theatre colleague that I would run into every now and then, seeing a show, etc, and he would really be defined by his choice of cologne - he would always want to give me a hug, which I did, but secretly hated, because then I'd be stuck with that scent on me.

In the college show I'm currently rehearsing, the stage manager reminded the cast at one point that they shouldn't wear perfumes, etc, as some people may be allergic to them. Of course, the opposite (i.e. BO) would be frowned on too, and they all know that. In a setting such as a vigorous dance rehearsal (as we had this past Thursday night), they know full well how to take care of themselves for the sake of everyone else in the room.

However, in the situation you mentioned, poolboy, I have to say that if I were in your place and especially if I had found your co-worker attractive, I might have wanted to find an excuse to strike up a conversation with him so I could secretly check out that BO a little more. Sorry if you find that gross, lol.

In situations where things are a bit more blue collar, I suppose this can happen more often (though again, you'd think guys working those kind of jobs would be more aware of trying to stay freshened up, and I assume most do). I've noticed the occasional BO scent on repairmen, etc. I also remember one time, again in a theatre setting - I was setting up at the piano and one of the tech guys - very cute - was working on some stuff near me. I caught a whiff of his BO at one point, and found that kinda hot. But, many of you might be pleased to know that it seemed he was aware of it, as the next time he came near where I was, he had freshened up. Most people do have some decency. ;)