Interesting requests from masseur

Jamesp
This topic is 1684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Over period I have seen some spurious interesting requests while booking an appointment:

1. Outlandish charge

2. Dress code

3. Inquiry about ethnicity and orientation

4. Role play from first response

5. Gift cards upfront

6. Share location for tracking

and list continues... Recently someone very firmly 3 (very specific) non-edited pics. What is your experience?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only once in almost ten years have a masseur ask me to tell him something about Myself before the appointment. He asked how tall I was to see if I could fit on his table. Reasonable on one level but even that sounded strange. Most masseurs don’t ask personal questions in my experience. What I don’t like is the upsell once you get there. That has happened more frequently and I usually don’t comply with additional funds over and above the ad.

A professional masseur (not a rub&tug guy) will sometimes ask you to book online, using your credit card to secure the spot. This way if you don't show up, he hasn't lost money. I think this is reasonable and it's standard practice at Spas and Salons. With a small, private business, masseurs sometimes get stiffed (no pun intended) by flaky clients. I'm happy to comply when I know it's a professional situation.

I've never been asked anything weird, though I know others who have.

Have had the pic request a few times. Depending on how it’s asked, I’m sometimes compliant. The first time I was asked to pay upfront, was the last time. And on the most unusual request, the masseur asked if he could piss on me in the shower after the massage. I actually said yes because he was sexy and hot. He changed his mind for some reason.

So far, I’ve only gotten two requests:

1. Face pic.

I get it if the masseur wants to know who he’s massaging so I’ll abide to it upon his request.

2. Full payment in cash upfront.

I was a nub at that point and the masseur was hot so I gave in like a fool. Massage was not worth $300.

WOW.. fool is right (sorry). But $300 up front DANG

I've been asked by two masseurs for money up-front (cash) once I arrived. In both cases, the massage was not worth the cost ($150 and $175) and neither of those masseurs is in business any longer.

I've been asked once, "How old are you?" and when I revealed that I'm 62, the masseur ceased communication and has apparently blocked my number. We had set an an appointment and when I attempted to confirm, he never responded.

I was once TOLD by a masseur, after we had made an appointment and exchanged photos upon mutual agreement that I was too hairy for his taste. (I have what I'd call an average amount of body hair; I've been called an "otter"). In turn, I blocked that person.

One asked what kind of car I drove so I said a 78 Volkswagen rabbit on its second engine. And he said oh “is it’s yr commuter car?” and I said it’s my only car. He passed. His loss.. as I am not about to tell a masseur who I have never met I drive a newer Bentley.. and a Carrera... opportunist much???

Hahaha

I was asked on two different occasions (by different masseurs) not to share details of my experience specifically on this board. In both cases, it was actually very positive.

I think this falls right in line with the other recent thread on the meaning of YMMV. Too many details posted here puts the masseur in an awkward position if they don't want to provide exactly the same "details" to a different client.

So would people rather have the masseur show his bias by asking questions (too short, too hairy, ethnicity of client, etc) or have the masseur accept the appointment and give a half hearted session because he wanted the money?

Not saying it is right, just asking.

You have a very good point.

I think I'd rather know the person's truth ahead of time, even if I find it offensive.

I once had a masseur (from Manta) ask for my number because he wanted to go on a date with me. First disclaimer, I’m not a model at all, second, I hadn’t even tipped yet and didn’t tip anything special.

So fast forward, I had dinner with him and went to my place. I was hoping for the same “service” as in the spa, but he just wanted basic sex, and that wasn’t what drove me so wild before. So that was one and done.

I've experienced the money up front thing with masseuses, not masseurs. As far as the appearance thing, I make my size clear and ask if there are any issues prior to setting an appointment. I have no issue when someone (all one of them) has said that it is an issue. I'd rather know and save my money.

One asked what kind of car I drove so I said a 78 Volkswagen rabbit on its second engine. And he said oh “is it’s yr commuter car?” and I said it’s my only car. He passed. His loss.. as I am not about to tell a masseur who I have never met I drive a newer Bentley.. and a Carrera... opportunist much???

That's fucked up.

On the other hand, are you looking for someone? hahaha