all the muscle in vegas for the Mr O!!

Gymowner
This topic is 1694 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks like the invitation list to the 2019 World Muscle Convention. :oops:

And here I am, committed to be with some very nice but very un-muscular friends at a resort in northern Minnesota. How bad can a guy's luck get? Sigh. :confused:

Those of you who are sample and enjoy these gentlemen, you know you are obligated to give full reports to all of us. :D

Don't forget about YoungmuscleLA, based in Vegas and offers a fantastic muscle worship session:

https://rentmen.eu/YoungmuscleLA

Yes indeed. I had a great time with him last February. Lots of muscle, fun personality, delicious and assertive kisser, I would definitely repeat at some time. My priority was muscle worship so I have no perspective to offer on other services.

So many men: so little time!

YES, but most of these bodybuilder types almost never show their genitals and if they do, they are usually photoshopped to the max. Is this because their cock and balls are so shrunk up from steroids? I've also noticed most don't list any sort of sexual activities, just available mostly for being worshipped... Sorry guys but for $300+ bucks, I wanna suck your cock. :p... THIS https://rentmen.eu/ryanmusclegod - would be the kind of cock I would want to suck, think uncut on a big beefy bod BUT sadly this guy just seems like a poser, no SEX..... So disappointing.

YES, but most of these bodybuilder types almost never show their genitals and if they do, they are usually photoshopped to the max. Is this because their cock and balls are so shrunk up from steroids?

Can't speak for the other ads listed in here but for his body size/physique REESE is SUPER hung. I've subscribed to his OnlyFans and his endowment is a beautiful sight to see.

Can't speak for the other ads listed in here but for his body size/physique REESE is SUPER hung. I've subscribed to his OnlyFans and his endowment is a beautiful sight to see.

He’s a super hot looking guy, but his OnlyFans isn’t much chop. Subscribed for a couple of months now, and bought a few of the locked private messages - just seems to have a knack for posting photos/videos on there that are unflattering of him.