Am I really the only man left to jack off in paper towels?

This topic is 1734 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not have a collection of good ol fashion cum rags- small towels like the hotel face towels- just cum in it, throw it in the dirty clothes bin or wash - saves a tree while working on your own wood! .....And for those asking about his boyfriend, sometimes it's nice to have a nice long stroking, edging session on your own too! Theres an art to fun sensual jacking off.

Why not have a collection of good ol fashion cum rags- small towels like the hotel face towels- just cum in it, throw it in the dirty clothes bin or wash - saves a tree while working on your own wood! .....And for those asking about his boyfriend, sometimes it's nice to have a nice long stroking, edging session on your own too! Theres an art to fun sensual jacking off.

I totally agree, and never suggested he give up jerking off... I suggested giving the load to his partner which would alleviate the need for the paper towel...READING is also an ART.....;)

I totally agree, and never suggested he give up jerking off... I suggested giving the load to his partner which would alleviate the need for the paper towel...READING is also an ART.....;)

I know - i was just saying that sometimes a solo session is fun and needed too. I love my sweaty time with my man, but I also love some solo jacking sessions where a towel is needed after.

I don't want to be wearing socks I've cum into.

True, but isn't the "classic" idea - probably still done by any number of youngsters - to have a sock for this express purpose hidden under the mattress or in another "secret" spot?

BTW - Bounty does indeed still make full sheet rolls, but it seems they're a bit harder to find. I still prefer those, just because I'm not a fan of the whole select-a-size thing. But I don't use them for j/o

They're called "select-a-size" for a reason. If you want a small towel, you tear on the first perforation. For a regular sized towel, you skip the first line & tear on the next perforation. When I spill orange juice on the floor, I tear off an even larger towel.

Just select the size for the, um.... job.

I am truly puzzled here.... @Unicorn , you say your beau is a young Latino guy, and your relationship is relatively New, yet you only have sex with him 2 times a week, and jerk off the rest of the time ? something wrong with that picture, at least for me, because I too was in a 23 year relationship with a latino guy, and THAT scenario wouldn't fly with him. HE was a daily sex kinda guy, and always said " why j.o. when you can give IT to me" ? Maybe if you amp up the sex with HIM, you can cut down on the need for the Bounty.? o_O

"spilling your seed" is wrong according to the Torah.... hold on, wrong hole!

Maybe @Unicorn needs more than what his fiancée offers. Jerking off is good for your health according to some doctors.

I use paper towels! The Target brand ones work great! I used to shoot into the toilet, but then my body decided it preferred being in bed when I jerk one out. I was chatting with a guy on the phone, and he told me he had shot his load into a paper towel. My life was forever changed. I have a hairy body, so cleaning cum is a little more difficult. I just have to work to make sure I don't shoot too far.

Now that I am temporarily unemployed, I go through paper towels much faster than before.