Dylan in LA, aka “Nerd w Big Hands”

BFM73

I saw him last week and can confirm that he is both handsome and sexy. The massage was awesome - great strokes, very sensual and the ass focus was enjoyable. I'm pretty sure it could have been much more had I allowed it to happen....extras are always subject to having a connection and being in the right place at the right time. Highly recommended.

I saw him last week and can confirm that he is both handsome and sexy. The massage was awesome - great strokes, very sensual and the ass focus was enjoyable. I'm pretty sure it could have been much more had I allowed it to happen....extras are always subject to having a connection and being in the right place at the right time. Highly recommended.

Glad you had a good experience. You are right it all depends on chemistry. That is why I never like to share anything that happens. Just because it happened with me doesn't; mean it will with others. I dont like to tell people that as it might be misleading.

I would definitely see him again if he came back this way. I agree good massage and great butt work. If you sit all day (as I was then for my job) then butt work is a must

you really are chatty. I guess you have moved on from bragging about how everyone thinks you have a great ass and how you’re so proud of it. Ah, the gay lifestyle is so full of substance and humility.

That was totally uncalled for. It was a one time mention which ties into this masseur directly. I did NOT say everyone thinks i have a nice ass JUST dylan which is what he likes to work on. I made one mention of it thats all.

GEEEZ........

A majority of my posts PROVE i'm here to help others and provide realistic help and comments. Many have messaged me thanking me for my valuable advice. For many I have saved them for a horrible experience.

I LOVE this site and wish I knew about it years ago.

• 2 months later...

I’ve reached out twice and both times he kind of gave me the run around. I text him basically with a “hi I’m so and so, saw your ad on rentmasseur and would like to book you for 90 min. Are you free Monday at 10am?”

Any other masseur it’s either a yes or no and then they give me some other options. But this guy, first time he responds back by mentioning he’s been so booked lately ? ok good for you, so when are you free?!

Second time, he asks what city I’m in? I wasn’t looking for an outcall, but I let him know I’d be coming from highland park, he eventually got back to me much later, but I had already moved on to another provider.

Maybe both times I just caught him at a bad time ??‍♂️

should mention the first time I reached out was way before the pandemic and second time has been more recent like two weeks ago

• 3 weeks later...

So I listened to @BeefyDude and tried scheduling with him one more time and finally got something set up.

Saw him a couple of hours ago and I concur with everybody else, he’s much better looking than his pics online suggest and the massage is good. One of the better sensual massages I’ve had.

Good to know! He arrives in Houston today for a few days and I've messaged him asking for his availability. I look forward to his making up for my disappointment of last week (with someone else)> ;)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 9:51 AM, Cari said:

I’ve reached out twice and both times he kind of gave me the run around. I text him basically with a “hi I’m so and so, saw your ad on rentmasseur and would like to book you for 90 min. Are you free Monday at 10am?”

Any other masseur it’s either a yes or no and then they give me some other options. But this guy, first time he responds back by mentioning he’s been so booked lately ? ok good for you, so when are you free?!

Second time, he asks what city I’m in? I wasn’t looking for an outcall, but I let him know I’d be coming from highland park, he eventually got back to me much later, but I had already moved on to another provider.

Maybe both times I just caught him at a bad time ??‍♂️

should mention the first time I reached out was way before the pandemic and second time has been more recent like two weeks ago

He has a real day job so may want to cut him a little slack. 

• 1 month later...

Was anyone aware that he moved to Mexico City? I’ve had 3 sessions with him and ready to book again and couldn’t find his ad under Los Angeles. Did a search and he populated under Mexico City although he is traveling the Southwest states for the next month. 😪