Dylan in LA, aka “Nerd w Big Hands”

BFM73

Anyone seen or have info on Dylan? I like the few picks, he seems honest and up front on what he is offering and he has a low price point. On the other hand he joined in July and already has 16 reviews? Seems suspicious and his private pics aren’t anything special. At a $100 for an hour it might be worth taking the plunge.

https://rentmasseur.com/NERDwBigHands/reviews/

it is erotic...been there.

Does he give you a “hand” or leaves you to finish it off yourself? I had a masseur who would just leave me, after ten minutes of perineal and inner thigh work, to jack off by myself. I was always so hard and leaking pre like a sieve by that point. I did keep going back to him despite the blue balls, cause the taint rub was so mnd-blowing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't think they're from Dylan. I've noticed an increase in emails from new users who ask me explicit questions about several providers I've mentioned. They don't bother to introduce themselves and seem rather rude.

Same here. They have no respect and demanding and rude and they are asking for our advise and experience? I dont think so