Dylan in LA, aka “Nerd w Big Hands”

BFM73

Same here on novice members asking about a massure at the same or multiple times. .. Kind of odd.

I got these odd PMs too. Two different accounts PM'd me but they sounded very similar. They kept asking if the masseur provided "extras" without specifying what they meant by that (even when I asked them to explain).

• 11 months later...

I have been to see Dylan many times. As he gets to know you and understand your likes he will tailor the massage to you, but the the therapeutic aspect is always great. His place is small but tidy/ clean and he is very handsome with a totally engaging personality and no pretense. I think the massage is great, and leaves you satisfied and he is a sweet guy. A win win in my book.

So does this mean that in about two weeks we’ll start getting all the negative feedback from everyone who went to see him as a result of this string and didn’t get their fantasy fulfilled? Maybe someone should alert him to be ready for a wave of hyper-expectant new clients sticking their ? ? in his face.

Edited by db66

So does this mean that in about two weeks we’ll start getting all the negative feedback from everyone who went to see him as a result of this string and didn’t get their fantasy fulfilled? Maybe someone should alert him to be ready for a wave of hyper-expectant new clients sticking their ? ? in his face.

I vote for @BeefyDude posting a photo of dat ass for research purposes. You know, just so that the people can at least compare theirs to his and get an idea of whether they have a chance of getting that much-wanted attention. ???

believe it or not but when it comes to showing myself in public i'm shy (nothing to be shy about but just am)... I appreciate the msg none the less

I can respect that. But hey, to @thedanNYC ’s original point, a bunch of other guys affirmed the original post - how about you all showing the rest of us what you’ve got?! ?

I agree with @BeefyDude, whenever I read good review from the forum and book an appointment with a said provider, the least I expect is a good massage. Anything more would just a plus. I try not to have too much expectation because every experience is unique to each individual.

Thanks and its all about communication both before the massage (i.e. when you first talk or text) and when you arrive

• 4 months later...

believe it or not but when it comes to showing myself in public i'm shy (nothing to be shy about but just am)... I appreciate the msg none the less

Really? Wow, I can’t believe that, given your modesty and humbleness here (i.e. “I’m proud to say I have a great ass.”). Your ass. Yep. You really have a lot to be proud of.