Jesse Jaymes Friend

Dr.Mavin
This topic is 1382 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I found out I didn't set my preferences correctly. You should be able to send me a PM now. But I can say that Rory does look exactly like his pictures and he's sweet.

We now can start a conversation to you but we still can’t see your profile too! it will say limited

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy for you! but could you describe with a few more words lol.

Agreed.

from The Golden Girls:

ROSE: Some women don't like to kiss and tell.

BLANCHE: Oh, shoot, honey, that's half the fun!

Please, give us details (;

I submitted a review in rentmen. I hope it gets approved. Please DM if you really want juicy details! ?

I figured. And what of it? Whoever replied was prompt and responsive and free of attitude — and he didn’t block me.

You do know that you’re not texting the model directly but his manager

I asked Rory how it works. The text messages goes into his UK phone some kind of an encryption & Nick can read all the text to monitor his commission(25%). It’s a business deal with the “posse” as one member posted earlier. No sex involve. Only foot massages. ? He said since he’s here now on US, he responds to it. So when he goes back to UK Nick takes over again! We had a good chat in between. Italian dad English mom that’s why he said “skin not too white”. He’s hairy but shaved because of the bodybuilding. He’s so excited to go to Vegas to watch for the first time Mr Olympia 2019 next weekend. That’s why he’ll be in the sin city 9/11-15/19.

https://mrolympia.com/weekend-schedule

Edited by PDR

There's a review posted in the profile on 02SEP. Is that yours? :)

No Mine was just rejected. I told him to respond to my email but I took my chance & got rejected. I didn’t wait for him to respond because I’m assuming if i’m logged in in my rentmen account and your texting the es.cort, that will count.

how is he so great when all he gives are foot massages. was that a coy answer or real?

It’s real. I asked him 2x and I said with all these muscles? and he said “yes he likes only foot massages with us pretty boys”. his exact words.

sorry I was referring to the handler not Rory! I hope it’s clear now!

Edited by PDR

What I kind of understood was that the handler likes foot massages or something like that and he gets them in exchange of managing the boys besides the 25% cut he gets? Otherwise I'm lost, LOL!

so let me get this right PDR... you get to give HIM a foot massage. nothing else in the session and you claim you cant wait to see him again?

WTF am i missing guys? am i getting dementia?

you got it right illhelpya,! sorry to confuse you Gymowner. I was referring to the handler with all the muscles around him, never ask for sex only foot massages!

Sorry guys if I may have missed some of the DM’s. I’m exhausted from yesterday and today but Rory is still in my head every time I close my eyes! He reminds me of Axel Hardy except Rory is really huge. But the sweetness and the way he handles you is like Axel. English and Australian accent to die for! Could you imagine soaping that big muscles in the shower all over then he offered to soap you back?