Jesse Jaymes Friend

Dr.Mavin
This topic is 1382 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Handsome, but not gonna waste $400 just for frotting.

He lists 'Anal' in his 'Services' List although in the Stats Section he has 'Ask Me' for position.

Did Jesse have 'Anal' listed? I can't remember. Ryan Steele doesn't. And aren't they handled by the same agent?

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

He lists 'Anal' in his 'Services' List although in the Stars Section he has 'Ask Me' for position.

Did Jesse have 'Anal' listed? I can't remember. Ryan Steele doesn't. And aren't they handled by the same agent?

Gman

He did provide anal but for double the rate.

He lists 'Anal' in his 'Services' List although in the Stats Section he has 'Ask Me' for position.

Gman

I think anal means he will fuck you for double the price.

The Rent.Men has been updated again and there are now nine photos. There are TWO NEW 5 Star reviews posted on 16AUG19 by previous reviewers of JJ. If this new guy didn't arrive in the US until yesterday which would have been 17AUG19, how are these additional reviews valid if the one star review posted on 15AUG19 could not be valid due to he wasn't in the US yet?

https://rent.men/JesseJaymes

{snip}

The handler had the new guy make a short video addressed to me to prove that he's real. If you want to see it send me a private message with your email address and I'll send it to you.

The ad is not fake, the guy IS the guy in the pictures. Handler said he does more than Jessie does and is very comfortable and wants to have fun and experiment.

{snip}

I'll be curious to know if the guy who actually shows up is the one whose pictures and video you saw.

Is the previous guy who has been using the Ad for a while named "Rory" ? If you view the latest review in VPN connectivity where you can read remarks entered into the review, there is reference to "Rory". I've copy/pasted from the VPN display:

by: Paworship on 16 Aug, 2019

member since 24 Jan, 2017

Had a great time with Rory. Great body and very physical

Time Spent: 1 hour

Ambience: Very relaxing

Are Photos Accurate? Yes they are

Recommend? Yes, definitely

This client "Paworship" also submitted a review on 18 Jun, 2019, but referred to "Jesse" (Jesse is the best of all time. )

This client appears to be valid and has submitted multiple reviews on several different guys since August of 2018.

I think this validates a NEW Ad should have been setup for this new guy to avoid confusion and credibility of reviews.

I know Rentmen should not allow to “borrow” an account to a different es.cort. It’s so confusing for the clients who’s who is which. As for Jesse I tried to reach out to him to his IG and got a response after I was so persistent that his handler messed up our meeting. He said I’ll take care of it. Then when I was messaging him on his whatsapp, he said I don’t know who is “he” that you are talking about so I said this number with area code 347... has been answering my messages then suddenly before it became Rory the number was switched to area code 480... which is different from the whatsapp number he gave me. So confusing and so since he’s only 2 days in LA, I missed meeting him again. And from previous messages for Jesse Jaymes in another thread he also told me “I won’t top or bottom for less than $2 grand”.

Edited by PDR