Chills and shivers while bottoming

manTOman
This topic is 1714 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have you ever experienced this? It happened to me once and it freaked me out at first but then found it hot. I've seen it in videos a few times and it's definitely hot.

Is this completely involuntary or is there any skill in achieving this state? Is this mostly due to top's skills or stamina, or something else altogether? Does this happen often when you bottom, or to the guys you top? And this is not the same as chills during orgasm. Well maybe there's some kind of internal one but definitely no ejaculation.

Have you ever experienced this? It happened to me once and it freaked me out at first but then found it hot. I've seen it in videos a few times and it's definitely hot.

Is this completely involuntary or is there any skill in achieving this state? Is this mostly due to top's skills or stamina, or something else altogether? Does this happen often when you bottom, or to the guys you top? And this is not the same as chills during orgasm. Well maybe there's some kind of internal one but definitely no ejaculation.

Don’t know if there is a connection here but when I was younger, I would get chills and shivers whenever I got sexually excited.

In my youth, when I was experimenting with positions, the ONLY thing I felt when bottoming was the feeling of having to pee or shit. It was uncomfortable and anxiety inducing. eventhough I thought I had properly prepared. Gave up bottoming over 40 years ago, and now I stick to what I am good at and ENJOY !

Welcome to hands-free, ejaculation-free ANAL ORGASM! I've experienced anal orgasm with a prostrate massage by a skilled masseur with his fingers. During anal sex, here are a couple things that help me get there: when my top fucks me slow and stays still inside, I squeeze his dick as tight as possible until I can't hold him any longer. Doing this several times results in happy internal spasms for me--not an orgasm but close. My top's ability to find and massage my prostrate with his dick is what really puts me over the edge. This has been true with men with small or average dicks, and especially true for larger than average and thicker dicks. It takes trust because it "hurts so good." But having the deep breathing and trust that allows you to take his power fuck on your prostrate can result in a powerful anal orgasm.

Welcome to hands-free, ejaculation-free ANAL ORGASM! I've experienced anal orgasm with a prostrate massage by a skilled masseur with his fingers. During anal sex, here are a couple things that help me get there: when my top fucks me slow and stays still inside, I squeeze his dick as tight as possible until I can't hold him any longer. Doing this several times results in happy internal spasms for me--not an orgasm but close. My top's ability to find and massage my prostrate with his dick is what really puts me over the edge. This has been true with men with small or average dicks, and especially true for larger than average and thicker dicks. It takes trust because it "hurts so good." But having the deep breathing and trust that allows you to take his power fuck on your prostrate can result in a powerful anal orgasm.

Wow. The way you describe it makes me want to consider bottoming for a second... but I love ass so guess I’ll stick to what I’m good at.

As a young man, I occasionally got chills when a man I was strongly attracted to first touched me. I took it as a sign that I was about to have a great time.

I know that feeling. It’s one of the things I’ve missed as I got older.

What do you think it was, hormones, adrenaline, dopamine?

I know that feeling. It’s one of the things I’ve missed as I got older.

What do you think it was, hormones, adrenaline, dopamine?

Dunno. It only happened in situations involving a lot of sexual tension-special attractions, accompanied by a sort of longing.

Because it is not illness-induced febrile state, this phenomenon is usually called frisson. Some people are more susceptible and may experience it with music or an emotional film scene. How do you explain your tears with a joyous moment, after all, another apparent physiological contradiction? Maybe similar experiences related to nervous system components.

In anal sex the vagus nerve may also be implicated, as it is likely both stimulated by, and regulates, emotional response, in conjunction with anal sex being closer to the digestive system. And there are changes in respiration that feed back into the autonomic nervous system.

One idea is that it may be an evolutionary artifact of faint/feign/fight/flight response generated by fear, anxiety, or surprise. In music, it may be a high pitched unexpected note with the element of surprise in a sweeping emotional passage, but without cognitive or sustained subliminal fear because the context of music is aesthetic and not threatening.

Out of context, the sound may be "bloodcurdling", perhaps not unlike your own orgasmic squeals that might stampede a harras of horses down the street under your window.

Heightened arousal and its emotional state may also include unique unanticipated sensations that lead to frisson as part of the integration into experience.

Edited by SirBIllybob