Intel on SixFtNineRedneck in Hollywood

Guest davebk
This topic is 1730 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davebk

I legit don't understand what the threat is here. Because he self-identifies as a redneck, he's now going to beat the shit out of me?

I don't have an issue with people based on who they voted for, and I'm not sure why we are putting that on him anyway. I just wondered if anyone has any experience with the guy as he seems to be able to fill a specific niche that I would find exciting.

Guest davebk

I'm a white 40 year old guy, who likes really masculine, aggressive guys. And I have a particular proclivity for guys who get a little pervy and even nasty with me. But I like guys who kiss very passionately. So that takes out most "straight" guys.

In this case, it was literally because I've always found guys who chew tobacco to be very hot - definitely a clear preference that many would find repulsive. Thanks @marylander1940 - I hope I do too!

I'm a white 40 year old guy, who likes really masculine, aggressive guys. And I have a particular proclivity for guys who get a little pervy and even nasty with me. But I like guys who kiss very passionately. So that takes out most "straight" guys.

In this case, it was literally because I've always found guys who chew tobacco to be very hot - definitely a clear preference that many would find repulsive. Thanks @marylander1940 - I hope I do too!

When he was in Chicago he said he didn't kiss but his ad and what he would do often changed. I was interested but when I could hire his ad made it sound like he was not going to do much but get serviced.

Above post meant more to say clarify what you want and what he will do before hiring. I didn't so can't give real Intel on an interaction. Just from his ad and a couple of RM emails. I think I got him at a bad time. I like them rough so I imagine he would have been great.

Head down to Trump country. you'll find lots of these guys there, although they may beat the shit out of you ?

Lol i know alot of these redneck types and i mean real str8 guys who work in oilfields etc. Dont fall for the caricature. Alot of them are easy to talk to and if times are hard and your wallet is shiny its paradise. Its kinda like how ppl think arabs or africans etc are extremely homophobic when some ppl go to those places for sex tourism!!!!

Lol i know alot of these redneck types and i mean real str8 guys who work in oilfields etc. Dont fall for the caricature. Alot of them are easy to talk to and if times are hard and your wallet is shiny its paradise. Its kinda like how ppl think arabs or africans etc are extremely homophobic when some ppl go to those places for sex tourism!!!!

I know, but I just cant Blow a dude wearing a red MAGA hat ! My mouth just "closes" up o_O

The pictures with the Marlboro hanging out of his mouth are a total turnoff for me :confused:

Imo he looks like a wannabe. A true redneck wouldnt turn themself into a caricature. Its lije an educated black college student who goes out n buys grills waist long lynxed chains bandana and sags pants to do a rendition of a black thug. It might actually be hot n exotic if thats who u r but looks like a ridiculous costume when its not.

This feels like a branch-off discussion of a previous thread mincing the term 'thug'

'Redneck' is the same thing, but for a white guy.

I'll wait for the outrage.

Redneck is not the white equivalent of thug. However they are both masculine archetypes. I think the word poser and wannabe are more applicable tho for this guy

If we're talking derogatory, racially stereotypical terms, yeah, I'd say it is.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-24-at-11-55-49-AM.png

I dont see how that definition is similar. Thug implies criminality. Redneck is also geographically specific and not even gender specific.

Within the context of hiring hosever there are overlaps in the characteristics of a white male redneck and a black male thug.