ryanwest LA

docroc

• 5 months later...

^Just took the bait. I should have listened to those who shared the negative reviews. Don’t go for it. Not worth it even with the price. Everything’s mechanical and my body is more painful now than it is feeling good. Note: i’m also a decent looking guy in my 20s. I guess he’s really like that to everybody.

10 hours ago, abcdzyx said:

^Just took the bait. I should have listened to those who shared the negative reviews. Don’t go for it. Not worth it even with the price. Everything’s mechanical and my body is more painful now than it is feeling good. Note: i’m also a decent looking guy in my 20s. I guess he’s really like that to everybody.

Not to everybody...😌

3 hours ago, Italiano said:

Not to everybody...😌

Shouldn't be "like that" to anybody. Of course YMMV, but the near consensus on Mr. Ryan (who for years was an excellent provider for me) is that he has been checked-out for awhile now. I wish him well, but I won't return for mre.

I'm sorry to hear this about Ryan. As I said in an earlier post, I saw him a few times in NYC and once n Boston - all pre-pandemic. I really enjoyed my time with him and liked his no-nonsense militaristic style with me. Alas, I don't think I'll be interested in him going forward. But I do have the memories...