NEIGHBOURS SON !!

joethomas

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, GTMike said:

Wow. Going through old posts and came upon this. Nice!

according to an image search, that is actor Jake Picking, who some may recognize as the guy who played Rock Hudson in the "Hollywood" series a couple years ago.......yeah, he's got that crooked smile thing down just right!....sorry, picture may be distorted (clicking on this image below may help).......

Hollywood's Jake Picking Wishes Rock Hudson Could See 'How Far We've  Progressed'

Edited by azdr0710

9 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

according to an image search, that is actor Jake Picking, who some may recognize as the guy who played Rock Hudson in the "Hollywood" series a couple years ago.......yeah, he's got that crooked smile thing down just right!....sorry, picture may be distorted (clicking on this image below may help).......

This is a little better:

image.thumb.png.3037daaa5fd00508aec4e882366cb62b.png
Edited by sync

18 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

That's never my interest.

I'm a face/body kind of guy

( And you need personality if I'm ACTUALLY gonna fuck you ) 😉

But sexy photos don't come with bios unfortunately.

Guess everyone has their preferences and turn-ons.  I like to keep my options open and not box myself in but there are certain things that turn me off.  It also depends on how many drinks I've had.  

12 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

I like to keep my options open and not box myself in but there are certain things that turn me off

I've noticed over the years how important it is for many gay men to examine "what you're working with".

Maybe it's because I'm a top or maybe because I'm not entirely "gay" ...I really don't care. Never did..and I really don't like when guys send me dic 🍆 pics. It's a turn off. I have likewise never asked a woman to send me a photo of her vagina...so the whole thing is a bit of a mystery to my brain.

Difference between Playboy magazine and Hustler magazine was showing full snatch. I always thought Hustler was gross and unappealing.

4 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

I've noticed over the years how important it is for many gay men to examine "what you're working with".

Maybe it's because I'm a top or maybe because I'm not entirely "gay" ...I really don't care. Never did..and I really don't like when guys send me dic 🍆 pics. It's a turn off. I have likewise never asked a woman to send me a photo of her vagina...so the whole thing is a bit of a mystery to my brain.

Difference between Playboy magazine and Hustler magazine was showing full snatch. I always thought Hustler was gross and unappealing.

Totally agree.  I find "full monty" images more off-putting than alluring.

When I was "on the grid," my good times were found in those who smiled with their eyes as well as their lips, those who did not just put themselves into my arms but also relaxed in my arms.

I sought comfortable, fulfilling intimate experiences, not marathons intended to impress me with skills or endurance.

Some men have a look that exudes exactly what I like:

RANDOM+PHOTOS+OF+HOT+KOREAN+BOY+CHOI+HO+JIN+1.jpg

Edited by sync