NEIGHBOURS SON !!

joethomas

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/16/2021 at 7:15 AM, TwoDollarBill said:

Yes. https://friendboy.pro/boys/MikeMike  MatthewL. Actor .  He was an exclusive with me for two years but several years ago,  Met in NYC through SA. Hot, slim defined body. Nice guy. Lost track of him. He is probably about 44 now.. 

I think he’s retired. It looks like the number in his Friendboy ad is inactive, last used in 2019. Just in case I was wrong, I texted him. No response

On 11/20/2021 at 12:03 AM, jeezifonly said:

So now I understand the outsized number of responses to this topic. It’s nothing about the fetish, just posting pictures that fit the title. Young beautiful men - a fetish of …neighborly young women across the globe..?

I'll wager that it is also a fetish of a sizeable number of neighborly young men across the globe as well.   

4 hours ago, sync said:

I'll wager that it is also a fetish of a sizeable number of neighborly young men across the globe as well.   

Or a perv who likes to watch his 19 year old neighbor mow the lawn shirtless, wearing those satiny shorts that basically leave little to the imagination.  

14 hours ago, sync said:

Yes. A sizable number of devotees makes it vanilla - not a fetish. Friendly good-looking boyish men are ubiquitous as sexual fantasy.  Maybe if it had a twist… Like a neighborhood youth known for bedding horny milfs who makes me the exception and eats my ass like it’s an old but retightened muff 😛

Edited by jeezifonly

12 hours ago, PittGuy said:

Or a perv who likes to watch his 19 year old neighbor mow the lawn shirtless, wearing those satiny shorts that basically leave little to the imagination.  

Each summer, the 20 something guys wear those satiny shorts in the grocery store.     The shorts often get stuck between the cheeks.  Other seasons, often sweat pants stuck between the cheeks.  Regardless of season, occasionally VPL, or knob showing.

Edited by bashful