NEIGHBOURS SON !!

joethomas

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Becket said:

Can't believe all these KIDS are over 18. As a website and community we should be more careful, IMHO.

I respect your concern, but my own best guess is that we're all trying to use good judgment and play by the rules of the forum.

This thread has been around for a long time, moderators have been here, at least one of them regularly posts reactions to images. That said, perceptions may vary. Anyone who sees something questionable should call it to the attention of those in charge. There's a message about that from @Cooper posted earlier in this thread:

Administrator’s Message:

If you have a concern about the age of any individual in a picture, please submit a report and the Moderators will take a look. 

Thanks,

Cooper

Edited by Whitman

40 minutes ago, Whitman said:

I respect your concern, but my own best guess is that we're all trying to use good judgment and play by the rules of the forum.

This thread has been around for a long time, moderators have been here, at least one of them regularly posts reactions to images. That said, perceptions may vary. Anyone who sees something questionable should call it to the attention of those in charge. There's a message about that from @Cooper posted earlier in this thread:

Administrator’s Message:

If you have a concern about the age of any individual in a picture, please submit a report and the Moderators will take a look. 

Thanks,

Cooper

Yea, I probably overreacted here. My apologies. And thank you @Whitman for all the pictures you post. I appreciate your time and effort, and enjoy them very much.

Edited by Becket