411 on Clark Kent posing as "TopzRob"

GTMike
This topic is 904 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Fairly new profile https://rent.men/TopzRob but don't know if these Pic's have been used before with different Profile?

Not a lot in the "in to" section but thats sometimes a newer person being conservative. Any guidance if any who may have met is appreciated.

He caught my eye too, but the "looking for generous men" not once, but twice, a big red flag and turn-off.

He caught my eye too, but the "looking for generous men" not once, but twice, a big red flag and turn-off.

And the weird thing to me is as seemingly good-looking as he is it should not take much to find a "generous man" in a lot of different places.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is an update. The girl featured in his current ad is available to join in. Fee is $300 for both. You can request she be present, or he can play solo. The preferred scenario is that both client and Rob fuck the girl, then the client and Rob fuck while she watches. The girl is 'new to this'.

Some people have interesting lives! All things considered, $300 for a 3-some ain't a bad deal in NYC...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
can you clarify this post??......not clear what you mean and how it relates to @goosh69 's post........

Yes. The guy Aussie_jess is newbie on this site and lied about the provider. His sole intention was to put his real name, bank account number. He pretended to be a victim and I can tell that the incident that he had mentioned in his post which got removed was part of his evil machination out of jealousy, envy, man crush or whatever reason! As per the rule of this site no one should identify providers with real name!

I took it to mean that TopzRob looks like Clark Kent in some of his ad pictures (the glasses).....the OP was just making a joke, I assume, in his subject title phrasing

Hahaha, yes that is correct. It was a joke. No idea what this other topic of conversation relates to.

• 1 year later...