What would you do?

BicepAddict
This topic is 1796 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I have been interested in Chase Stevens in Charlotte and have even asked here for recommendations in my other post but no answers. I tried contacting Chase again and this is the conversation:

Me: I know I have tried in the past but I thought I would give it one last try. If you look at my profile you will see what I am into and who I have hired recently. You are welcomed to contact them to verify my scene and vouch for my character. As previously mentioned I am looking for a local monthly get together and your profile fits my scene perfectly. But without a recent review or one on DaddysReviews and being your pictures are 3 years old I would respectfully ask you to facetime or skype (to verify your physique). I would also be open to meeting for lunch or coffee on me of course to verify things and see if our chemistry works. Thanks again in advance.

Chase: Thanks for your Interest my Pictures are Still up to date and I have no reviews Because I Have very exclusive Clients That I See On a regular I don’t Skype because I Have a Life after this I Haven’t had any complaints so if you want to meet with me that’s the chance you would have to take I Haven’t had any problems with clients so far . You can email me at chasestevens35@yahoo.com For more information about myself and my Rates

So what would you do?

https://rentmen.eu/ChaseStevens/

well, first, I'd show him where the 'period' key is on a keyboard (and tell him all about capitalization protocol)......

your note to him is fair, professional, to-the-point, and polite......sounds like he may not even be too desperate for business or he'd try to accommodate your coffee meet or skype......of course, he may not want to Skype or pre-meet because, well, you know.......

if you definitely don't want to meet without a skype or coffee meet (very fair of you), I guess you'll have to move on........the other choice, of course, is schedule an hour and check him out.......(or try to take off without paying if he's utterly unlike his pictures!)

Edited by azdr0710

I don't think he's being a dick, he just doesn't need the business badly enough to jump through a lot of extra hoops. I think many of our provider friends are tortured all day long with flakes, pervs, wankers and others who waste their time with no intention of following thru. I for one don't blame them for preferring a quick, direct interaction. If he has enough regular clients, then he has the luxury of making that choice. Which the means now you have to decide if you are comfortable moving forward, or moving on.

So I have been interested in Chase Stevens in Charlotte and have even asked here for recommendations in my other post but no answers. I tried contacting Chase again and this is the conversation:

Me: I know I have tried in the past but I thought I would give it one last try. If you look at my profile you will see what I am into and who I have hired recently. You are welcomed to contact them to verify my scene and vouch for my character. As previously mentioned I am looking for a local monthly get together and your profile fits my scene perfectly. But without a recent review or one on DaddysReviews and being your pictures are 3 years old I would respectfully ask you to facetime or skype (to verify your physique). I would also be open to meeting for lunch or coffee on me of course to verify things and see if our chemistry works. Thanks again in advance.

Chase: Thanks for your Interest my Pictures are Still up to date and I have no reviews Because I Have very exclusive Clients That I See On a regular I don’t Skype because I Have a Life after this I Haven’t had any complaints so if you want to meet with me that’s the chance you would have to take I Haven’t had any problems with clients so far . You can email me at chasestevens35@yahoo.com For more information about myself and my Rates

So what would you do?

his reply was polite and on subject. Please move on... plenty of fish!

So what would you do?

Move on !

I don't think he's being a dick, he just doesn't need the business badly enough to jump through a lot of extra hoops. I think many of our provider friends are tortured all day long with flakes, pervs, wankers and others who waste their time with no intention of following thru. I for one don't blame them for preferring a quick, direct interaction. If he has enough regular clients, then he has the luxury of making that choice. Which the means now you have to decide if you are comfortable moving forward, or moving on.

I hate to disagree with a respected member of the forum community. But I must! ;) No doubt providers are overrun by time wasters, but a quick video call from a prospective customer that is offering repeat business doesn't sound like anything more than the quick and direct interaction you are referring to. He's not asking for a 3 fingered selfie, or a full body pic with face, or a dick pic with a can of soda etc...

If I had a dollar for every time I got the "my pictures are up to date" and it turned out not to be the case - I could retire to...rural Pennsylvania! lol

Or I could be both wrong and high maintenance. Jury's still out... :D

tenor.gif?itemid=3397413