Your Showering/Cleaning Habits?

niceandthick
This topic is 1780 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I’ve notice with “swamp ass” is not so much showering but being dry. You can shower but if you don’t dry your hole completely the moisture will cause it to smell again. It’s the combo of moisture with the bacteria that causes swamp ass smell.

For my routine after I towel dry I keep a supply of disposable cloth towels (Viva cloth towels work best IMO). I take one towel and fold it into my ass crack. I then continue with the rest of my bathroom routine and remove the towel just before I put on my underwear. It may sound silly but I’ve found this works at completely drying my butt crack.

Regretfully this is just something that comes with age. I never remember having to deal with this when I was younger but started happening more when I got into my late 30s. I think a little of natural musk is a turn on but it’s also a fine line where it can be a complete gross out.

I take one towel and fold it into my ass crack. I then continue with the rest of my bathroom routine and remove the towel just before I put on my underwear. It may sound silly but I’ve found this works at completely drying my butt crack.

I do the same thing with a clean white washcloth, plus another tucked around and between the balls and legs. I've collected close to 100 hotel washcloths over the years. One use, then they go in the hamper.

I do the same thing with a clean white washcloth, plus another tucked around and between the balls and legs. I've collected close to 100 hotel washcloths over the years. One use, then they go in the hamper.

I do the towel-in-the-buttcrack-drying routine too!! Go figure!!

• 1 month later...
Question: What is your showering/cleaning ritual to make sure you are "fresh" down there?

When I am getting a massage, I always make sure that I am freshly showered. If I am not coming directly from home, I will ask if a shower is available. On a hot day, I may take a quick rinse beforehand even if I had showered just before leaving home.

When I am giving a massage (I tend to give a few a week), I always request that they are freshly showered...or tell them that they can shower at my place. I get turned off when I get a whiff of "swamp ass". It's that sweaty, musty smell that germinates between the buns...even when we are just relaxing. I am sure that some love the smell...but I don't. I am sure that professional masseurs run into this all of the time.

I just finished giving a massage to a beautiful 20yo guy that's just home from college for the summer. 6'2, nicely built and the most beautiful bubble ass popped up on my table. He only lives 5mins away and said that he was freshly showered. As I am working my way up his thick/solid thighs, I spread his legs a bit so that I can get "in there". Puff...like a mushroom cloud, I get a whiff of swamp ass. LOL. Ugh, Ruined it for me.

In my younger days, I could have pushed through. My tongue might have been right in there feasting on those globes. He was agreeable to play, but I couldn't work through it.

How about having a scented towel or wet nap ready to help clean down there if it arises and then you can proceed with playing afterwards?

How about having a scented towel or wet nap ready to help clean down there if it arises and then you can proceed with playing afterwards?

Not enough for me. It's not hard to use soap and hot water to keep clean down there.

How do you gracefully swab someones crack? How do you segue to that? I actually ran into the 20yo on Weds at his OUTDOOR summer job at Home Depot. Now I know what's contributing to that swamp ass.

On a more positive note, I have used some of the recommendations here. I now have disposable wipes in the bathroom and I offer the bathroom to clients if they would like to freshen up before getting on the table.

How do you gracefully swab someones crack? How do you segue to that? I actually ran into the 20yo on Weds at his OUTDOOR summer job at Home Depot. Now I know what's contributing to that swamp ass.

On a more positive note, I have used some of the recommendations here. I now have disposable wipes in the bathroom and I offer the bathroom to clients if they would like to freshen up before getting on the table.

No graceful way at all... I know some massage parlors provide a “table shower” to clean the smelly clients before the actual “massage”

One of my regular masseurs starts every session with small hot towels... always hits the nether regions.

My “go to” masseur keeps a box of butt-wipes near the table, along with some other lotions and stuff. Just in case, I always grab a couple of wipes and do a 5-second swipe - easy, quick and makes everyone happy.

My go to before I moved always made all his clients take a shower before the massage, which I liked since most times I came from work and could freshen up those necessay areas and then could completely relax for the massage. On a funny note he did once have a slight swamp thing going on, so I just worked around it.

You literally cracked me up!!!!

???

At least you know what contributed to that young man’s ripe butt.... Hard Work!!! ??

You should treat him to another massage after his next shift, of course, starting with a nice hot, soapy shower... ?

I’m a fan of cleaning out as much as possible- it helps immensely with your confidence in relaxing the muscles

Not here to peddle but this has no taste/fragrance and safe on mucous membranes

My Trader Joe’s always has it and cheaper

Great anywhere you need clean/neutral skin

https://www.amazon.com/Trader-Joes-Nourish-All-in-one-facial-Cleanser/dp/B009DSXT80