MASSAGE SECRET VIDEOS

bendable2019
This topic is 1825 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have you been secretly videoed and released on the net without your knowledge? What did you do when you discover this?

In today's world you never know, with all the new technology, even with a cell phone. I think we all need to be aware that we might be recorded during our sessions. There is no way to know for sure. You just NEVER know. It can be done so discreetly. I do know someone (not during a massage setting) who had a set up where he would video his hook ups without there knowledge. So whether during massage....or hooking up, it does happen, and the only thing you can do is just be aware. Nothing else you can do.

In today's world you never know, with all the new technology, even with a cell phone. I think we all need to be aware that we might be recorded during our sessions. There is no way to know for sure. You just NEVER know. It can be done so discreetly. I do know someone (not during a massage setting) who had a set up where he would video his hook ups without there knowledge. So whether during massage....or hooking up, it does happen, and the only thing you can do is just be aware. Nothing else you can do.

So true. We just need to be more vigilant and confront the masseur upfront whether they are recording the session. I always prefer to host at my place for this very reason. xoxo

I read Rick Donovan's biography years ago and he talked about hooking up with a guy and being sure the guy was recording it, he heard the VCR go on. He said it was a definite turn-on; but the real story was that the guy had set up "Dallas" to record on a timer, that's what Rick heard.