MMXNYC providers?

NYCguy10011

Hey guys -

Wondering if anyone has experience to share about the pros at MMXNYC? That’s the place on 14th Street in NYC where you can become a member and do yoga or massage exchange, and they also have their own stable of pros there who you can book. I’m a member and have done the exchanges, but I’m wondering about the pros.

Especially curious about WT: https://mmxnyc.com/pros?proid=60

Did a search here and saw a couple of mentions of Jeff and Antonio. Has anyone tried WT? How was the Massage? The Extras?

PM is fine.

Thanks guys!!

Guest LeonTrotsky
What is daddy’s retreat?

check out their meetup site.... and ask me for an "insider's" point of view...

• 1 year later...

Hey

Any experience with the therapist at MMX?

mmxnyc.com

Just reading the home page infuriates me...

Our Members Are:

In shape, healthy, & physically active, muscular, tight, and toned.

Diverse and Handsome.

Between ages 21 and 60ish.

Interested in massage, bodywork,

• 1 year later...

I've joined the MMX guys for other group sessions, no yoga.

So just sharing a general impression, that they do a professional job at making everyone feel welcome.

I was there for a tantric workshop. I think what was most interesting is how they ride the line between therapy and sexuality.

I left happy.

They seem to attract a wide range of chilled-out men who are friendly and pleasant company to share an event with.

I did a shy guys class there where it was clothes on and just feeling out and learning about mutual touch, and it was such a chill welcoming environment. Most of the guys there feel that nervousness on the first time but you learn to let go (which is the point). maybe try their elevated nude yoga (yoga while high). I’d imagined a bunch of stoned guys stretching would be much less intimidating 

• 6 months later...

I've been to one of their elevated massage classes before. They set up three massage tables and you'd swap at set intervals so everyone gets a turn to give and receive massages.

When I was there, the group had two muscular guys, including myself, but the majority had average builds. The age range was probably around late 20s to 50s.

They made it a point that you need to ask for consent before performing things outside of typical massage techniques but some guy laid on top of me without asking so I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...