Most handsome masseur in LA

Westsideguy
This topic is 1104 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tried Rainer. He was hot and handsome. The kind that you wouldn’t stop to stop looking at him. His eyes are luring you into even deeper. Good sensual massage.

He is hot but felt like a factory, it is a business for him which is fine and fair. Have seen 3X.

• 2 weeks later...

As people say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Here are my thoughts anyway:

I believe the guys I mentioned above have been reviewed a few times within the forum.

P.S. As I posted, I realized I forgot that this was specific to LA. I guess from my list, EasyTiger and MagicManos would still fit the bill.

I haven’t been able to meet EasyTiger yet. He looks great, though. I’ve had at least 2 massages from Leonardo Handsome when he’s been in DC and I would recommend :-)

• 3 months later...

Tried Rainer. He was hot and handsome. The kind that you wouldn’t stop to stop looking at him. His eyes are luring you into even deeper. Good sensual massage.

Isn’t it a business for all of them? I mean isn’t that kind of the point? It’s a service business but it’s still a business.