Muscle Jake Chicago

Musclejake
This topic is 795 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Guys, it’s me, Muscle Jake. I appreciate all of your wonderful sincere comments. If you haven’t seen me yet, and have questions, please just talk to me directly. My cell is (312) 402-8473 I’m fine taking a quick live selfie to confirm it’s me and verify that I’m in excellent shape. You can also follow my free public Instagram for my current photos @Muscle.Jake Thank you for your support on here and business. I look forward to our next massage. - Jake

Edited by Musclejake
New Instagram

Hi Guys, it’s me, Muscle Jake. I appreciate all of your wonderful sincere comments. If you haven’t seen me yet, and have questions, please just talk to me directly. My cell is (312) 402-8473 I’m fine taking a quick live selfie to confirm it’s me and verify that I’m in excellent shape. You can also follow my free public Instagram for my current photos @Flex_Cruise. Thank you for your support on here and business. I look forward to our next massage. - Jake

A link would be helpful.......

• 2 months later...
I think referring to yourself as "Muscle Jake" is the corniest thing I have ever seen.

I have to disagree, it would be if he had picked it for a social network. As a masseur name/ID, it is both descriptive ;-) and effective for what it is supposed to do. Appearing here under the same name is right, refreshing (I am tired of positive reviews by "novices"), and smart. It shows integrity and desire to hear the client's side & feedback, no wonder he has so many fans. Thumbs up!

• 11 months later...

Awwww guys @wklukas has reported my posts as "insulting". Someone give him a tissue.

For the record, I think you're a bully and total dick. You should avoid opening your mouth unless you can improve upon the silence. Clearly something is stuck up your ass, take it out and maybe you'll make a friend or two.

For the record, I think you're a bully and total dick. You should avoid opening your mouth unless you can improve upon the silence. Clearly something is stuck up your ass, take it out and maybe you'll make a friend or two.

Still mad because I wouldn't send you dick pics, huh? Sad.

I am soooo happy that MANY others on this forum know what an a** big dale is. I am learning through PM's that no one puts any credibility in his posts or replys.

I can't speak to credibility (because I have never hired a masseur and I don't think he and I live in the same massage markets) but I do find @big dale to have some very witty and entertaining posts. He seems to be a pretty sharp guy, and I for one, am glad to see him posting again. I was a bit concerned when I hadn't seen any posts for a while and I think his 'voice' is a benefit to this forum. ?

I am soooo happy that MANY others on this forum know what an a** big dale is. I am learning through PM's that no one puts any credibility in his posts or replys.

Weak people hide behind PMs. Anyone who has something to say is more than welcome to say it to me directly, unfortunately people like you lack the testicular fortitude required. Thank you though for spending time sending PMs about me while I'm at home not thinking about you, booboo. It's great to have free space in your brain (though to be honest looking at how you spell it seems like you need it back.)

• 1 year later...