Sanker has FINALLY outdone himself...

SAdler
This topic is 6244 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

... as if the half naked boys of White Party every year wasn't reason enough to come, this year Jeffrey Sanker has gotten us a DIVA to DEFY our imaginations.

IDINA MENZEL will be performing LIVE on stage at the CLOSING Party of White Party this year in all of her Wicked Glory. I've always joked about White Party being gay christmas but now it's no longer a joke!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>P.S. Idina who?? Is she another American Idol? :o

Bad New York Fag.

She originated the role of Elphaba (winning the Tony) in the Broadway version of Wicked AND the role of Maureen in RENT (almost winning that Tony). Two fo the gayest shows ever ;)

She will be performing her hit from the show Defying Gravity to coincide with all star DJ Tracy Young releasing her Dance Remix of the Broadway Hit.

Jesus I feel like I'm writing press releases now.

>Jesus I feel like I'm writing press releases now.

Or quoting from them. ;-)

Don't fault Rick. He's said before he's largely unfamiliar with that big wide street near him with all the bright lights and theaters.

(And no, Rick, I don't mean 8th ave.)

I was a little puzzled about her appearance myself. But it does make sense. She's another diva we'll all celebrate and revere long after her best years are behind her. (Although that would NOT be now! Enjoy the show!)

>>P.S. Idina who?? Is she another American Idol? :o

>

>Bad New York Fag.

You mean "Facetious New York Smart Ass." :p I was just kidding; I got your reference (I saw the show). I love Broadway but I prefer dramatic plays (with good actin' and writin') over campy/family musicals. And musically, I prefer rock to dance. Now, if Mr. Sanker could get Patti Smith, Heart or Blondie for 2008... :D

. Now, if Mr. Sanker could get Patti Smith,

>Heart or Blondie for 2008... :D

Why go to PS with all the drugged out queens to see Heart when they live right here in Seattle.

Hugs,

Greg

seaboy4hire@yahoo.com

http://seaboy4hire.tripod.com New page for reveiws http://www.daddysreviews.com/newest.php?who=greg_seattle

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3307/dsc05257be3.jpg[/img][/url]

Manners and class are two things money can not buy!

CHI

>I was a little puzzled about her appearance myself. But it

>does make sense. She's another diva we'll all celebrate and

>revere long after her best years are behind her.

Although I like Idina Menzel (saw her when 'Wicked' first started on Broadway) I think that last year choice, Anastacia, was better. Just my personal opinion which counts for $0.02

Will miss this year's WP. Have fun, boyz!

Steven Draker ~

http://www.hotsexystud.com/uk

Who was she, anyway?

Lucky,

I was not at the Tea Dance but I was close-by and could hear all the music, and around seven o'clock this horrific woman started singing absolutely off key, with total disregard to the music acompanying her... it was as if she could not hear her own voice, which is a common problem when singers don't have time to do sound check beforehand.

I thought it was me, but then everyone around me started complaining about here, and we simply could not believe that she was allowed to sing. It was like a drunken karaoke night gone terribly wrong.

I have no idea of who she was, since I am a total ignoramus when it comes to pop music, but man, I am not looking forward to hear her singing ever again.

The rest of the music and performances thorughout the weekend (or whatever I could hear) was always amazing.

And of course, streets filled with scantily clad gorgeous gay men horny as hell was something worth remembering.

RE: Who was she, anyway?

>And of course, streets filled with scantily clad gorgeous gay

>men horny as hell was something worth remembering.

A friend and I drove by a couple of times Sunday afternoon and you are right about the men. If I didn't know better I would have said there was a clone machine popping these remarkable specimens out by the hundreds. One drive-by we saw the line to the Gump suites and man there were some hot men in those lines.

It was fun to go out to eat around town and see all the great guys in the various restaurants. I would have sampled the boy menu but was keeping celibate for my friend's sake since he couldn't order off the menu because of his delicate condition.

The things we do for (to) friends. }(

RE: Who was she, anyway?

>I would have sampled the boy menu but was keeping celibate for my friend's sake since he couldn't order off the menu because of his delicate condition.

>The things we do for (to) friends. }(

And when has that ever stopped you? }(

(Oh, and on a drive-by, I'm sure I saw Spike from SF - WOOF!)

RE: Sanker has FINALLY outdone himself...GASP!

For all of his ga-ga over the announcement of Idina performing, Adler has been strangely silent about her performance. My friends weren't raving about anybody who sang at the T dance.

Archived