Sanker has FINALLY outdone himself...

SAdler
This topic is 6244 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Sanker has FINALLY outdone himself...GASP!

Well Gee Lucky, I was waiting for you to finish your back handed snide remarks and attacks on me because of relaying of misinformation like when it was supposed to be that gets changed up until the day of at these parties ;)

You done yet? Good.

I really enjoyed her performance but was expecting there to be "more" of it. She went up on stage with very little fan fare and sang the vocals along with a remixed version of a very difficult song to sing in general with very hard notes. She still sang it very well and looked amazing doing it -- of course I recorded it to make sure it wasn't just being drunk :)

But as the E-Online report confirmed, Idina was great but Kelis was the major problem diva of the weekend ... report eventually to follow. ;)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adler,please detail backhanded remarks and attacks on you as I am unaware of them, other than to comment that your schoolgirlish excitement was not rewarded in fact. Why can't you just admit that you were wrong without such slander?

>Adler,please detail backhanded remarks and attacks on you as

>I am unaware of them, other than to comment that your

>schoolgirlish excitement was not rewarded in fact. Why can't

>you just admit that you were wrong without such slander?

"I guess she didn't perform at the closing party, as Scott suggested, but at the afternoon T-dance. here is a gossip report on that:"

that defines backhanded when you try to discredit me in an irrelevant statement

"For all of his ga-ga over the announcement of Idina performing, Adler has been strangely silent about her performance. My friends weren't raving about anybody who sang at the T dance."

drawing attention to my interest in something and negating it's value by assigning childish words to it

even here ...

that your schoolgirlish excitement

Quit the immaturity Lucky. I will not take the childish path you have by trying to goad me into a debate with you about anything. Like I said, stop trying to start things with me and we can coexist happily.

Instead you invite mutual friends of ours to dinner but specifically not me, you roll your eyes at a gym when I simply am trying to work out or be social with friends of ours, grow up.

I have nothing to admit to being wrong to because I thoroughly enjoyed Idina's performance as did those who were interested. It's not my fault nor anyone else's if they were not aware of her achievements going into the events. I don't see what your problem is and why you're trying to trivialize it.

Some of us really do love and appreciate it when you two go at it. At least I do. I must admit that I have been impressed with Scott lately, after his favorable review from KYTop and seeing him myself at certain rentboy events. Scott's no bitch, contrary to my firm feelings about him otherwise. If anyone has noticed, you'll find that I haven't badmouthed Scott (or Lucky for that matter) here or on any other boards recently. Fair is fair. For whatever reasons, Scott tried to make peace with Lucky. Do understand that Lucky? Now if you have good reasons why you think he really is pretentious or worse yet a nasty bitch, post them or at least let the rest of us know privately. Thank you.

RE: Olde Acquaintances

No, you haven't badmouthed me "recently", twinklover, and I have enjoyed the respite. Over time differences are bound to arise here and they are usually temporary. Ongoing disputes are tiresome for everyone. I am unaware of Scott wanting to resolve his differences with me, but if he is, I am certainly open to it.

RE: Olde Acquaintances

>I am unaware of Scott wanting to

>resolve his differences with me, but if he is, I am certainly

>open to it.

I've rewritten this three times and realized the most appropriate response is that the evidence in other threads proves that I have no differences with you :)

Archived