Boys from Grindr, social media, SA, etc.

kko123
This topic is 1775 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I got a substantial interest in my messages after posting about meeting a smooth tight twink bottom in NYC off of Grindr who met up for a “generous” arrangement. I wonder if we might create a thread to share finds with each other that aren’t necessarily from the standard ad sites. I find many young gents are willing to make themselves available these days but don’t want to go the rentmen route per se.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a substantial interest in my messages after posting about meeting a smooth tight twink bottom in NYC off of Grindr who met up for a “generous” arrangement. I wonder if we might create a thread to share finds with each other that aren’t necessarily from the standard ad sites. I find many young gents are willing to make themselves available these days but don’t want to go the rentmen route per se.

is it ok to advertise on grindr?

Love the idea. Can you let the more timid among us know how you went about propositioning him? Aren't terms like 'generous' verboten on Grinder?

Love the idea. Can you let the more timid among us know how you went about propositioning him? Aren't terms like 'generous' verboten on Grinder?

Not ideal to write in profiles, though I'm seeing it more and more lately... it's usually okay in conversation! If I see a boy I like I just message a compliment and ask if he's open to meeting generous guys. The answer nowadays, at least in NYC, seems more and more to be yes. And then the negotiations begin :) have had a lot of success tapping the amateur market