adam4adam "Pro" search

JayCeeKy
This topic is 1939 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was looking at the "Pro" search tool on A4A today and it looks to me like that function has either been disabled or perhaps is being updated. Also, I noticed, although there was only one profile that had "Masseur" under his name, the regular "Masseurs" seem to be missing. Is A4A another victim of SESTA/FOSTA ? Anybody else notice this change - or maybe it's just a temporary problem?

All of the possible geographic “filter” drop down choices can be helpful but more confusing, and will sometimes limit your filtered selections to a very few guys. I’ve found I need to pay more attention to the filters before hitting “Apply”. I’m using A4A mobile on my iPad.

Is A4A US-based?

I think Canadian, but I may be wrong about that. They were owned by Convergent Ideas, LLC which was Wyoming based and then they became operated by A4A Network. It looks like Convergent Ideas, LLC doesn't exist any longer.

Corporate Name

A4A RÉSEAU INC.

A4A NETWORK INC.

Status

Active

Governing Legislation

Canada Business Corporations Act - 2006-12-11

All of the possible geographic “filter” drop down choices can be helpful but more confusing, and will sometimes limit your filtered selections to a very few guys. I’ve found I need to pay more attention to the filters before hitting “Apply”. I’m using A4A mobile on my iPad.

When I used the mobile site the other day on my iPhone and chose Professional as the filter, it didn't seem to work. It looked like it just listed all the guys in the area.

Gman

When I used the mobile site the other day on my iPhone and chose Professional as the filter, it didn't seem to work. It looked like it just listed all the guys in the area.

Gman

I had that trouble the other day on windows too. But now back to normal. So it doesn't seem like Apple or Microsoft or Google have cracked down on it.

As of a few minutes ago there are 30 pages of "pro" ads in California and three in Arizona for a total of 476 and 38 ads, respectively. This is the same number as last night, last week, and last month.

Maybe there was a technical issue going on when you checked.