Size Differences

Youngmilkman

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a real thing for big men and I have never completely figured out why.   Big can mean big muscles, very tall or beefy/bearish.  Even just a guy's weight is enough to get me going - I love guys who weight 200+  I am not talking however about guys that are obese.  That 200+ guy needs to be ht/wt proportionate.   My husband is 6'3".  I have a FB who is 6'5".  6'6" isn't too tall for me.   I obviously enjoy the size difference, but beyond that I don't have an explanation for it.

20 minutes ago, BtmBearDad said:

I met these two IRL socially. Really hot, sweet guys. Fast forward a few months later, a mate passed on a link to a vid - yup, was these two going at it 🤤 and the hot smaller one was the top, double 🤤🤤

BBD

Do you happen to have that link my friend?  Sounds like something I'd want to watch.

On 8/30/2022 at 11:30 PM, bashful said:

He's done many videos using different names, one being Tomas Friedel.

Yesterday I went to xvideos.com and typed in Tomas Friedel.  Up came a lot of his videos but at a cost.  Unfortunately, one has to join "Red" in order to see Mr. Friedel's hot body in action.  

Because his vids are not free--I chose to opt out.

Edited by Axiom2001

On 9/1/2022 at 2:00 PM, BtmBearDad said:

Really? How odd! I did the same, and all that came up were viewable for free 🤷🏼‍♂️

https://www.xvideos.com/favorite/23440253/tomas_friedel

"Really?  How odd!"  Perhaps you could have left out those three words, for I found them unnecessarily questioning/insulting.  I wrote what happened to me, for I perhaps was not as lucky as you when I first typed in the name of the man in question: Thomas friedel.

On Friday, the 3rd, I found both when I typed in the name of Thomas Friedel: the free vids along with the second of Red (paid) vids.

[I wrote the preceding to clarify, not to cause a debate on this wonderful thread, thus creating an hijacking.]

Edited by Axiom2001

MICHAEL JORDAN (6 FT 6) AND MUGGSY BOGUES (5 FT 3)

1995-michael-jordan-muggsy-boguesjpg.jpg

On a recent podcast, Muggsy Bogues, now 57, was asked to share some of his favorite Michael Jordan stories. "MJ, he always liked to f--k with me," Muggsy said. "Even off the court, to this day, he'll put his hand up for me to give him a high-five. I'll put my hand down low--you come down to give me a low-five."

1989-muggsy-bogues-michael-jordan-079086