hot 2019 calendars - when do prices drop?

Smurof
This topic is 1892 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have my eye on about 4 different ones. My preference is naked stud men with muscles including a great butt. COLT won't commit to 100% snipped, so the others I'm considering are Rundu men (only 1 uncut guy), Kai Bell from Georgia, and Nath Wyld from Australia. They are going for around $30 each, which seems steep but I'm sure it wasn't cheap to put them together, with all incurring costs involved.

one can already start filling out a 2020 calendar......and for only $15!

https://www.calendars.com/Hot-Guys/Dream-Guys-Wall-Calendar/prod201500004278/undefined

but check out those reviews!.......

Rave Reviews

"I get this Uniforms calendar every year and I've never once been disappointed. There isn't any nudity, but the guys are so hot you really won't mind. Military men, a cowboy, a couple of police officers, different athletes, even a fireman. I'll hang this one on my wall in my home office since I won't need to hide it in my bedroom. What a top quality product every year!" -Howard from Broward

"I got this for my granddaughter and I think it is appropriate for her age {early 20`s}. I don`t approve of the more raunchy pictures. She has always liked the calendars I have gotten her." -MaryBee

202000003366_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...