PretAPorter - man with vagina in Las Vegas

sutherland
This topic is 1933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

All these questions and chatter between posters who can’t answer these questions, lol.

Has anyone actually contacted and chatted with Him? Or just lived vicariously making posts/assumptions here?

Email him and tell us what he answers, unless you want to keep bumping this thread.

I couldn't care less about hiring him.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these questions and chatter between posters who can’t answer these questions, lol.

Has anyone actually contacted and chatted with Him? Or just lived vicariously making posts/assumptions here?

These are touchy questions and need to be asked carefully. A long time ago, on a volunteer gig, I got to know a MTF trans very well - well enough so that I could ask her all the nosy questions I had about being a post-op trans, but that I thought were intrusive to ask of someone that I didn't know well. She was an open book. One of the things I had always wondered, was "What is it like waking up from the surgery and realizing that your dick is gone?" I asked her that and she said she didn't really remember but probably it was something to the effect of "Thank goodness its gone."

I find this really fascinating... A genetic male who identifies as male but chose to surgically have a vagina created. I'm more interested how this person managed to convince a surgeon to do this given that ethically they usually require people to go through a formal transition process. Another thought just passed my mind.... There have been cases where children are born with indeterminate genitalia, and doctors essentially performed sex reassignment surgery so that these children could be raised as girls. Unfortunately, many of these children would later identify as male, causing severe dsyphoria.

I find this really fascinating... A genetic male who identifies as male but chose to surgically have a vagina created. I'm more interested how this person managed to convince a surgeon to do this given that ethically they usually require people to go through a formal transition process. Another thought just passed my mind.... There have been cases where children are born with indeterminate genitalia, and doctors essentially performed sex reassignment surgery so that these children could be raised as girls. Unfortunately, many of these children would later identify as male, causing severe dsyphoria.

I have always been amazed at what people can get surgeons to do if they are persistent. I'm reminded of the French body modification artist ORLAN. Not only did she talk plastic surgeons into doing all sorts of outlandish procedures on her, she managed to convince them to donate their services in the name of art.

I have asked many straight men "if you are on a deserted island would it be with a chick with big boobs, curvy, feminine and a 9 incher or a 210 lb muscle jock, masculine "buddy type" with a pussy. Almost 100% said the chick with a dick. It lead me to understand than attraction and hence sexual desire stems from the persona of the type as much if not more so than the anatomy.....pussy. Straight men like femininity. It's their turn on. Their primal desire.

I love being masculine. Love every inch of manly muscular men. I should then like my opposite type but I dont. If I had to have or be anything other than myself it would hands down be a 220 lb jacked up stud with a vagina put on. It amazes me with how many chicks with dicks there are out there yet very very very few go the other route as I've said and see men have pussy reassignment surgery as well.

Gay men must identify more so with the characteristics of women and not the anatomy of women... but they love boobs and getting curves... I dont get it guys.

Any real input and not snarky generalizations would be greatly appreciated.

With me, it's a fantasy of long standing - one of my most potent - fucking a studly muscleman with a vagina. The mere thought of it makes me hard. I have no explanation for it. And I don't really want to demean it by coming up with an amateur psychoanalytic dissection of it. It's simply a part of who I am. I'm really psyched that there's a good possibility that I can realize that fantasy.