Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all

Larstrup
This topic is 1959 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, honey. Ahl ah want for Christmas is:

*Peace, prosperity, and #freedom of worship# here and abroad

*A border wall

*Less fake news

*A court order makin me the sole owner of mah late deceased Aunt Rocky's Shoney's Big Boy collection

*A promotion into a cabinet post before ah hit the private sector again

*The keys to mah late deceased Uncle Bozo 's safe deposit boxes

*Less Acosta, More Hannity

*The return of @Kenny

*The return of @nynakedtop

#. #= for Christians

Hopefully, they are back for the new year.

I pity your boss, tweeting that he is waiting all alone in a big house. Has he read Dickens or does he just prefer to live it. In any case, Merry Christmas to each of you, and yes even to mr trump. One hopes three ghosts (actually four) ghosts visit him and let him learn the meaning of Christmas.

I pity your boss, tweeting that he is waiting all alone in a big house. Has he read Dickens or does he just prefer to live it. In any case, Merry Christmas to each of you, and yes even to mr trump. One hopes three ghosts (actually four) ghosts visit him and let him learn the meaning of Christmas.

Sorry, folks, one more wish. Boss would blister mah butt if ah didn't add, "an end to the Mueller witch hunt" to mah wish list for Santa.

Merry!

Ah know you elite liberals don't count the little people who do the work, but boss ain't alone. The WH staff serves at his pleasure.

Ah know you elite liberals don't count the little people who do the work, but boss ain't alone. The WH staff serves at his pleasure.

So then you are saying that when he tweeted the he was alone, that was a lie. Wow, I got my Christmas wish of having you admit you are working for a liar. There is a god!!!!

No matter how you celebrate or even whether you do, take a moment to think of someone else and mark the joy of the season for them as much as for yourself. Have a happy Christmas and a safe and prosperous new year.

Having another glass of sparkling lunch-time wine (non-alcoholic) after our non-standard meal (lamb chops and salad). More glasses of bubbles to follow (proper ones). The heat wave has held off, at least for Christmas Day, some serious heat to come in places up to the mid-forties.

Thanks, honey. Ahl ah want for Christmas is:

*Peace, prosperity, and #freedom of worship# here and abroad

*A border wall

*Less fake news

*A court order makin me the sole owner of mah late deceased Aunt Rocky's Shoney's Big Boy collection

*A promotion into a cabinet post before ah hit the private sector again

*The keys to mah late deceased Uncle Bozo 's safe deposit boxes

*Less Acosta, More Hannity

*The return of @Kenny

*The return of @nynakedtop

#. #= for Christians

You got it girl. Just leave the envelope on the bureau.

So then you are saying that when he tweeted the he was alone, that was a lie. Wow, I got my Christmas wish of having you admit you are working for a liar. There is a god!!!!

ENTRAPMENT!! TRICKED BY THE DEEP STATE INTO LYING WHEN AH DIDNT KNOW IT WAS ILLEGAL TO DO IT!! SAD!!