Boners at work....

WilliamErickson
This topic is 1942 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone else feel powerful when you get a hard on at work? I get this serge of masculine energy and feel unstoppable. It makes me rub it on things to Make sure it doesn’t go down. I can’t rub with my hands so I do again a cabinet just because I don’t want it to go away. Anyone else?

Does anyone else feel powerful when you get a hard on at work? I get this serge of masculine energy and feel unstoppable. It makes me rub it on things to Make sure it doesn’t go down. I can’t rub with my hands so I do again a cabinet just because I don’t want it to go away. Anyone else?

I have a hard on thinking about you getting a hard on at work. ;) Oh, to be that lucky cabinet! :p

Rob

After school I'd take a city bus to work and get hard from the rumbling of the old bus I guess. I was self conscious that I'd get off the boss and walk downtown with a stiffy, and worried it wouldn't go down before I arrived.

Ahhhh youth. Some days I would get a boner just walking and rubbing against my underwear/pants. Now takes some effort and no holding stuff in front to hide sudden boners!:cool:

I could feel my dental surgeon get hard as he was pressed against my arm while he was extracting my wisdom teeth. He was a cute hunky DILF.

Just like my barber when I was in college. DILF. Hunky, open neck shirt revealing his hairy chest. Sometimes wife would drop off the kid. Always pressed his boner against me the whole time I was in the chair.

I could feel my dental surgeon get hard as he was pressed against my arm while he was extracting my wisdom teeth. He was a cute hunky DILF.

My ophthalmologist rested his pelvis against me as he leaned in to examine my eyes. That was hot. He was awfully cute.

The barber scenario is also interesting, getting nudged by the barber's hard on. I had a young lady barber at Supercuts thrust her puss-puss against me, but alas, unlike some of you, that did not heat me up. I've had a barber cut my hair that I wish would have given me a poke.

• 2 weeks later...

Not totally on subject... I get a boner when I fly.

• 4 weeks later...