Babble during 4-Hand

Mplsgymguy
This topic is 2013 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone else experienced this? I’ve had five 4-hand massages and during all but one, the two masseurs have kept up a running chatter that was very annoying - talking with each other but also trying to draw me into a conversation. Worse, I’ve been asked personal questions like am I in a relationship, what I do for a living, am I straight or gay, and so on. I’ve tried just not responding, hoping they’d take a hint, but it doesn’t always work. I can’t believe they think this is acceptable during an experience that should be relaxing (let alone sensual). It seems to happen only during a 4-hand!

I’ve not had that with any of the three 4-hand couples I’ve seen ... pretty much full silence while I’m on the table. It’s only been a few 2-hand providers I’ve found to be overly chatty, but that may just be my luck.

(Well, the one time, one of the guys in a 4-hand growled softly in my ear every so often while I was face down, but that’s far from a complaint from me.)

That’s one thing that really annoys me—chatter and an endless stream of questions when I am trying to relax. I’m all about being friendly, but as a paying customer, I don’t want to feel like I’m paying them for me to entertain them or keep the session interesting for them. I had one guy who did the following: chatted, texted, vaped, asked personal questions, complained about his partner (fornthe 4 handed massage) and complained about how hot the room was. And here was a dude who was charging waaaay too much money even if was totally silent. That was a never again for me.

I can only handle being with one guy at a time since I can get too excited (unfortunately) and finish before the fun even starts. I met one amature therapist (who had great reviews on this forum) who turned out to be a major chatterbox. It ruined the whole hour and it didn't help with his mediocre massage skills. Just file it under lesson learned and move on to the next guys. The next time you hire 4hands, just make it clear you want to relax to silence or relaxing music. You can also lie and say you speak a different language and rely on google translate to communicate :D

I can only handle being with one guy at a time since I can get too excited (unfortunately) and finish before the fun even starts. I met one amature therapist (who had great reviews on this forum) who turned out to be a major chatterbox. It ruined the whole hour and it didn't help with his mediocre massage skills. Just file it under lesson learned and move on to the next guys. The next time you hire 4hands, just make it clear you want to relax to silence or relaxing music. You can also lie and say you speak a different language and rely on google translate to communicate :D

Or do what I do, arrived prepared with a pacifier at the ready! :cool:

Lord, the chatty Cathy type drives me crazy. There's been a traveling therapist who talked non-stop during the session, as much as I tried to ignore him. Gave him a second chance his last time through -- same thing. I'll not book him again. Fortunately, my go-to therapists would chat for a few minutes, then fall into silence -- aaah, perfect.

Guest InthePines

I think when it comes to four hand massage, you don't need chatter, but rather interaction between the two masseur. Without it, the whole four hand thing is just a grope for more money.

I think when it comes to four hand massage, you don't need chatter, but rather interaction between the two masseur. Without it, the whole four hand thing is just a grope for more money.

I agree about interaction and like to intermittently talk with the masseur(s) regarding the massage itself. It’s when 2 masseurs are talking about everything else under the sun and/or asking personal questions that I object to.

In the same vein, I've had chatty therapists that actually rest their hands for a bit while pondering their next comment. It's like, WTF! :eek:

I've had that happen to me too, which is super annoying.

I don't mind some light conversation, but it's frustrating when MTs bring up heavy topics, such as sociopolitical issues. I haven't really had this issue with the few 4-hand massages I've gotten. The biggest issues I've had with 4-hand massages are their being overpriced and one or both guys not knowing what they're doing (e.g., MT and untrained boyfriend).

Edited by Balthazar

Should be a capital offense.

I’m allergic to meditation. Put me in a lotus position and a swarm of inane thoughts attack my brain But put me on a massage table and I automatically achieve nirvana immediately - unless someone speaks.

One of the best massage experiences I ever had was with two very handsome guys who worked out of their high rise apartment several blocks west of Columbus Circle in New York. Their massage was deep and mainly therapeutic and rather asexual although we were all nude. They worked silently with balletic coordination: one on the upper body the other on the lower. And the one working on the lower body was completely blind. At the end they left the room quietly suggesting I could lie there as long as I needed. Even once dressed I needed to sit a bit before facing reality again. Wish I could find them again.