411- Sean Long

MasssageGuy
This topic is 1379 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've never hired him; but I checked and his rentmen.eu looks like it's active. I seem to recall that he formerly was clean shaven (and possibly shaved elsewhere with lighter hair color); his current swarthy looks are much more appealing to me.

Your memory of his image in his old ads is correct.

I've never hired him; but I checked and his rentmen.eu looks like it's active. I seem to recall that he formerly was clean shaven (and possibly shaved elsewhere with lighter hair color); his current swarthy looks are much more appealing to me.

Like you, I find his current look to be more appealing than his looks in years past. He seems to be one of those guys who "ages into" their face.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I’ve read the threads about seanlong. His massage rate is $200. My experience in la is that $150-160 is the top rate for erotic massages. I know there are a couple of guys (ian, troymest) who ask for more that don’t have sex. But for $200, would you assume there’s more involved than the usual erotic massage?