Mathianis in NY

wooly
This topic is 1354 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

A year ago I booked him in Palm Springs. He was in LA and had already planned to visit PS while I was there. I confirmed twice and again the night before. Then he disappeared.I spent the next day trying to reach him. Finally, that evening, 2 hours before our appointment, he texted me back to say that he had missed his plane and wasn't coming. I replied, OK fine. Don't mind that he cancelled. Mind very much that he didn't bother to let me know he was cancelling. If I hadn't spent a day tracking him down, he would have been a no show. Not impressed. That said, he looks great and has a great reputation, which is why I hired him in the first place.

• 3 months later...

I met him about a year ago, nice enough guy but seemed kind of to go through the motions. Also communication was a bit of an issue beforehand. He might be super popular though and maybe I caught him on a busy day (all those reviews!) so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I don't think I liked him enough to repeat.

Mathianis is super sexy and those pecs taste better than they look! The (short) time we spent together was very enjoyable - he is a sexy dude but this is a transaction. Great kisser and killer body, but both of you are there for one thing and after a little bit of fun he wants to get you off and move on. This sexy guy doesn’t come cheap, so if you are flush with cash spend it here and enjoy it as best you can. I don’t usually spend this much on an encounter but decided to splurge based on some of the reviews here and those incredible pictures. I walked away satisfied but wanting more time to enjoy that body for at least another 30 minutes. Instead I was promptly shown the door. It was great while it lasted but that was a lot to spend for me for such little time together and his travel companion waiting outside, texting him to come to the door. If money isn’t an issue, go have fun! I doubt I will repeat for that amount, so buyer beware. He also had me wait 15-20 minutes once I arrived so it was not a great start and I think that cut into our time together.