My Story

Avalon
This topic is 2053 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Further back than that....my old screen name (still there but unused - had to change to this screen name at one point to avoid a serious stalker) shows my join date of 1969. That year of course was a device to all of us who were around from the beginning when we upgraded to newer, moderated forum software.

I know I posted in 1999-2000, so HooBoy (R.I.P.)and I were are around that far back, ;)

Wow. I didn't realize you'd been a member since 1999. Not many of us left. I could have sworn I found this site in 1998, but I've seen other posts saying the site was started in 1999.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...my old screen name ... shows my join date of 1969. That year of course was a device to all of us who were around from the beginning when we upgraded to newer, moderated forum software.

Appropos of nothing, the reason why some many dates revert to December 31st 1969 is due to a convention used in an operating system invented by bell labs called "unix" which stores the date as 32 bit positive integer representing seconds with 0 being midnight, (GMT) 1970. 1 billion seconds is roughly 30 years, so we should be OK until around 2090 or so. There might be some glithches around 2030 for those systems that think of it as a 32 bit signed number ...

yes, I got the alert

I meant that I @ mentioned them.

@BOZO T CLOWN was/is a Trump supporter before Trump seriously thought about running. He disliked free trade, immigration (legal and illegal), he hated Muslims, etc. I'm sure he voted for W, McCain and Romney because they were the best alternative, but he wasn't happy because they lacked the populist approach. I'm sure he loved Israel just like you and me, but he didn't mention it much.

Perhaps not. Expect for Israel, Bozo was not interested. He likely always liked Trump. And Bozo had a friend who worked on "The Apprentice."