30 Minute Massages - Are they worth it?

NeedUToKneadMe
This topic is 2041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I see more and more masseurs offering 30 minutes massages. And my question is, do people really think that’s worth setting up an appointment and traveling for a quick 30 minutes? I know my dilemma is always 60 or 90. And I ALWAYS want 90 but will settle for 60. But 30?! Can anything really be worked out in 30 minutes? (Besides the obvious, which I can take care of on my own in two minutes) I’m interested to hear everyone’s opinion.

I see more and more masseurs offering 30 minutes massages. And my question is, do people really think that’s worth setting up an appointment and traveling for a quick 30 minutes? I know my dilemma is always 60 or 90. And I ALWAYS want 90 but will settle for 60. But 30?! Can anything really be worked out in 30 minutes? (Besides the obvious, which I can take care of on my own in two minutes) I’m interested to hear everyone’s opinion.

Something I haven’t tried before. Won’t know until I try, I suppose, but can’t really see myself enjoying a massage that limited. As you pointed out, if there is travel involved... I know some guys enjoy ‘car fun’ but that usually doesnt involve travel as such. :p

30 minute massages work for some short on time or money. It's actually a good way to get the feel for a new masseur you're thinking of using. Most times you can extend the time once you are there or just do the 30 minutes and know you don't want to use that masseur without spending the 60 or 90 minute charge.

30 minute massages work for some short on time or money. It's actually a good way to get the feel for a new masseur you're thinking of using. Most times you can extend the time once you are there or just do the 30 minutes and know you don't want to use that masseur without spending the 60 or 90 minute charge.

Never thought of that. Good point.

Try before you buy? Nice!!

http://performancebodywork.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/George-Massage.png

Whatever you are into. I like a 2 hr. massage session. I come for the massage, and the HE is just icing on the cake. But there is a client population that likes a quickie. They are super horny, and are really just there for the HE.....and waiting through 50 minutes of massage to get what they really came for is frustrating. So they book the 30 minutes , save the cash, and get to the good stuff much quicker. Great fit for them.

Edited by Dmitri

On a couple occasions where I had a massage session turn sideways, e.g., the masseur begged for high tip for release, didn’t do the job, etc, I’ve booked a 30 minute massage to fulfill my needs.

On one occasion instead of me starting on my stomach, I just went buck naked and laid on my back so when the masseur walked in, I was already in position for the finish.

He obliged.

The massage scene has changed so much that you never know what you're going to get, no matter what you pay for. I 've gotten so that I always book a therapeutic massage and if it turns into more, great. If it doesn't, then at least I got what I paid for.

It’s funny because I’m the same way. And I can honestly say that I’ve had great mileage every time. Except for the one time I actually made it clear that I wanted “erotic” and when he finished, I hadn’t. I was pretty annoyed. I didn’t quite understand where or what went wrong. But he liked me. Gave me the longest hug at the end, stared in my eyes, kissed me on the neck, and then said he hoped to see me again soon. Wtf was that?! He was hot, amazing massage, but I can’t get over that to book again.