What Is The Most Expensive Wine Or Alcohol You Have Drunk?

Avalon
This topic is 2053 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would guess a Petrus 1989.

I was a guest and I didn’t ask the price....but I believe it goes for about

$3k a bottle .....we drank several....not to worry.....the host’s remarkable

cellar had an entire bin full of it along with several other bins full of

Petrus from other vintages.

For the record....I didn’t think it was all that great.

On the Australian soap opera "Neighbours" they're were talking about a $10,000 bottle of some Italian wine.

Baby Taint nothin better than a bottle of NightTrain Wine with a pack of Dollar Store Oatmeal Cookies --- $4 and six people are piss fuck drunk and licking the neighbor dogs balls! And First in line is that Maloventka Tramp - people round the trailer park say she is the Fist Lady --- NOT WITH THOSE NAILS!!!!!!

A couple renting an apt from me called off their wedding suddenly and moved out leaving 20 cases of 2014 Belle Gros pinot noir from TJ's. (and some fine champagne). The BG sells for $60/bottle+ but I'm not a pinot person (ie I don't like the taste of water in my wine). Can't sell even on ebay or CL as no license so I give it away as fast as I can.

If you pay more than $20 for a bottle of wine, you have overpaid.

And many restaurants won’t even give you the option of purchasing a less-than-great glass of wine because they don’t want their customers to have a bad experience. So being thrifty at a restaurant will still ensure the glass of wine is top notch (unless, of course, you’re sipping wine at your local dive).