Beards or No Beards

Derrick Rigg
This topic is 2033 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any preference in facial hair?

Beards, mustaches, goatees, or clean shaven.

I prefer clean shaven or smart stubble. Sadly, in my experience, most guys do not maintain their facial hair properly when it goes beyond that. Maintenance is a daily requirement - or you are doing it wrong! ;) It is a shame because I find appropriately maintained facial hair very sexy.

Why do you need to stand up when you shave? Do the best you can and then check the mirror.

I shaved for years at the kitchen sink - no mirror. The bathroom sink was too low. I didn't like stooping over.

My beard now is too much too shave. I'd need to cut the fur off in order to get it down enough to shave.

One thing I don't understand is how some men can have a perpetual two or three day beard growth.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When studying American Indians I thought it interesting that on one page we're told they don't have facial hair and on the next page we're told they pluck their facial hair out with clam shells.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There must some natural limit to beard growth. Both the Sikhs and Amish don't shave yet they don't have beards growing to the ground.

The second guy I was ever with/hired was my first time kissing a guy with stubble. I had just walked into his room, and once he closed the door, he kissed me. I was so surprised by the sensation, I pulled back for a second. He looked at me, and I told him I had never kissed a guy with stubble. Perhaps he thought I was a cop, as he then proceeded undress me, and service me for a moment as I stood there. It was a nice hour.

• 2 weeks later...