Atlantis Mexican Rivera cruise

Kurtkri
This topic is 1946 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have not been on a cruise in several years and never on that particular one, so I may be wrong in some ways. There may be a special cocktail party or similar for singles on the ship, so look for that on the daily events list. Also, you may be seated with others at meal time, so that will be a chance to chat. Ask the cruise social director about other singles and opportunities to meet them.

Have not been on a cruise in several years and never on that particular one, so I may be wrong in some ways. There may be a special cocktail party or similar for singles on the ship, so look for that on the daily events list. Also, you may be seated with others at meal time, so that will be a chance to chat. Ask the cruise social director about other singles and opportunities to meet them.

Thank you. I didn’t know these cruises have a social director - will check :)

you may want to use the search function at upper right in this subforum to see older threads on various cruise issues.....

maybe you remember this story from last January.....I wonder if Atlantis has cracked down on drug use on board since....

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/atlantis-cruise-drugs-on-the-party-boat-were-plentiful.132961/

you may want to use the search function at upper right in this subforum to see older threads on various cruise issues.....

maybe you remember this story from last January.....I wonder if Atlantis has cracked down on drug use on board since....

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/atlantis-cruise-drugs-on-the-party-boat-were-plentiful.132961/

Ooh wow! I didn’t know about this!

That first video proves how incredibly foolish people can be when they live in a gay bubble.

They should have kept it zipped! Were they so horny that they couldn't wait until they got back to their cabin?

I've not been on a cruise. Do the local authorities make it a habit to come on board ships?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Years back I remember that some Belami models were evicted from a cruise ship for filming sex where they shouldn't have.

Btw Dominica was the first island that Christopher Columbus discovered on his Second Voyage. It was 3 November 1493. It was a Sunday hence how the island got the name Dominica.

They should have kept it zipped! Were they so horny that they couldn't wait until they got back to their cabin?

I've not been on a cruise. Do the local authorities make it a habit to come on board ships?

they very deliberately had sex in full view of the dock and anybody in the area......don't know if it was to flaunt the conservative Dominican customs or because they didn't think or because they were on a gay cruise!!??

cruisers2a.jpg

they very deliberately had sex in full view of the dock and anybody in the area......don't know if it was to flaunt the conservative Dominican customs or because they didn't think or because they were on a gay cruise!!??

cruisers2a.jpg

Thanks! How are their actions going to help gays in Dominica? Not at all. What they did may cause more harm than good there!

• 3 months later...

That's interesting. We were there in November, the week before Thanksgiving, and saw several ships at the cruise terminal. Out to dinner in the city, on tours, and such, we met a good many cruise-ship passengers who were enjoying the city. Aside from that, real estate is booming, new construction is everywhere, lots of ex-pats building or buying second (and sometimes primary) homes there.

That's interesting. We were there in November, the week before Thanksgiving, and saw several ships at the cruise terminal. Out to dinner in the city, on tours, and such, we met a good many cruise-ship passengers who were enjoying the city. Aside from that, real estate is booming, new construction is everywhere, lots of ex-pats building or buying second (and sometimes primary) homes there.

I guess my info is outdated, seems the cruise lines pulled out of Mazatlan 2011 for a few years but some are now returning. ??‍♂️ My bad!