Mateo_Spanish

Johnny_85
This topic is 1900 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
met him in madrid this summer; nice enough; not as ripped as some of those pics make him look; while he claimed to like kissing, it was not his strong suit … and if you like to rim, he'll be most happy ...

Would you say he’s worth another visit?

• 2 months later...

He occasionally pops into Sauna Adan for some cash, at least when I was in Madrid last Spring. He really turned my head when he walked into the lockerroom. His background origins are not the Iberian peninsula. The ad pics are all him. I would say he is at least an inch more in height. He was somewhat mechanical, but an efficient top and got the job done. I was not looking for romance. I really got off on his beautiful body and fantasized about a scene related to his identified athletic background. His skin is perfection. For the standard 50€ rate, I was not about to whine after cumming with this handsome guy. The sparse reviews sound fake. I would have pursued second helpings if I had been there longer.