Villa Giani in London

MattDaniel
This topic is 1213 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

I have been there many times over the years -

I just read this post and decided to call the facility -

I called +44 20 7244 9901, the main number for Villa Giani.

I reached one of the long-term employees who greets customers when they arrive.

He said they are not closed except for the holidays and that in a couple of days, everything will be back as usual.

Good news.

I have been there many times over the years -

I just read this post and decided to call the facility -

I called +44 20 7244 9901, the main number for Villa Giani.

I reached one of the long-term employees who greets customers when they arrive.

He said they are not closed except for the holidays and that in a couple of days, everything will be back as usual.

Good news.

VG will hopefully never close. They're old guard and are likely to remain that way.

That said, I used to think the same thing about Premier in Philly. That didn't work out so well for them in the end.

The website is down. Is that an indication?

Did you see my earlier post? The place is not closed according to a recent phone call I had with one of the concierges.

As to the web site being down - the web site has never advertised Villa Gianni as a brothel.

A brothel is unlawful in the U.K.

Nonetheless, this place has been in business for many years - - - - as a brothel.

Supposedly, the available guys at the facility do only massages.

Anyone who has visited the facility knows it is more than that!

After you and the guy are led to a private room, the concierge at the facility ALWAYS says, just before he pulls the door closed - "have a good massage" -- - - -

If you are still concerned, call them at the number I listed in my earlier post or find their phone number via Google.

If you call during the day, you should reach someone who will confirm if the place is still in business.

I hope the place has not gone out of business -

Edited by coriolis888

Out of curiosity, I just called the place using the number shown in my earlier post which is the same phone number that google gives in a search for Villa Giani in London.

A concierge answered. I asked him about the rumors the facility is closed - To that, in a friendly way, he said "rubbish" then went on to tell me the hours they are open.

I won't be in London until March of this year. However, I fully intend to visit that facility if they are open - - and I have no reason to suspect they will not be open.

Cheers

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...