Club Gold Coast in Detroit sucks again...

Guest MichaelB83
This topic is 1850 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's a new guy named Bruce that started dancing a few weeks ago. He's 6'5" and only 18 years old. The private dances don't disappoint and he already has an OnlyFans account under the name timothy_champagne. It's about damn time. Was so tired of seeing the same girly twinks in fishnets trying to pass themselves off as male strippers.i69nMe

https://ibb.co/i69nMe

WOW ! that picture is worth a thousand words...and several lap dances ! mmmmmmmmmmm

There's a new guy named Bruce that started dancing a few weeks ago. He's 6'5" and only 18 years old. The private dances don't disappoint and he already has an OnlyFans account under the name timothy_champagne. It's about damn time. Was so tired of seeing the same girly twinks in fishnets trying to pass themselves off as male strippers.i69nMe

https://ibb.co/i69nMe

Amazing! Wondering if there are more...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I remember the yelp review or similar of Club Gold Coast a few years ago in which the reviewer chuckled over the mandatory valet parking policy.....he turned over the keys to the "valet" and his car ended up being parked all of ten feet away........

Edited by azdr0710

• 4 weeks later...
it's official, Gold Coast (and Sin, the back club) has closed, for good. The last night was Sunday, April 28. I didn't hear about it too late so I didn't make it there that night.

Sorry to hear this. Thanks though for posting and letting us know.

it's official, Gold Coast (and Sin, the back club) has closed, for good. The last night was Sunday, April 28. I didn't hear about it too late so I didn't make it there that night.

Sad. I grew up going here. I gave so many high af guys "book money" for school. Amazing how some of these guys were in college so long ;) Good times...