Benjamin_Nichola Blog -- WOW!

HornyRetiree

Your brain and eloquence turns me so on.

I liked your post because it perfectly captured my same feeling. I replied to further explain that I sort of mean that I wish I had thought to post such a perfect statement as you did about Ben. I think it, but don't share the thought in a post.

Your brain and eloquence turns me so on.

So, my chest, arms, abs, armpits and ass are chopped liver? ;)

I liked your post because it perfectly captured my same feeling. I replied to further explain that I sort of mean that I wish I had thought to post such a perfect statement as you did about Ben. I think it, but don't share the thought in a post.

I really do appreciate both of ya'll being so complimentary. Thank you.

• 4 months later...

If sharing some of my life entertains you, I've done my job ;)

Entertains... absolutely! ? Impresses... completely! ? Making me envious of your talent at painting a picture with words... definitely! ? Making me realize how many things I have missed out on during the first half of my life... sadly, that too. ? Not trying to sound melancholy - it's just my reality. And hopefully nobody else's. ?

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, rickx said:

The way you fill those jeans!  With your thighs is it hard to find jeans that fit well? What brand are those in the picture?

Never. Skip. Legs. Day  :)

And yeah, it's tough finding jeans that not only fit well, but that go to a 35 inseam to fit a tall guy.

I believe these are H&M jeans.  Not a clothes horse here.  If it's cheap, comfortable and it fits, I'm good.