Benjamin_Nichola Blog -- WOW!

HornyRetiree

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
PSA1.png

While @peterhung85 works on his sexy blog, I decided to update 15MM...

Enjoy!

15MinutesMore.com

I have to say that I did not expect to be reading about a great review of Laurie Metcalf who I also love and then BAM! glide into words that slowly make me get harder and harder until I have to cum. You are very naughty, Mr. BN. I guess I have to envision you gettin fucked by a big black guy more.

I have to say that I did not expect to be reading about a great review of Laurie Metcalf who I also love and then BAM! glide into words that slowly make me get harder and harder until I have to cum. You are very naughty, Mr. BN. I guess I have to envision you gettin fucked by a big black guy more.

... But what about the thought of getting fucked by Laurie Metcalf?

[MEDIA=giphy]3o6fIWCCzkgMecKdKo[/MEDIA]

• 1 month later...
EC78-B3-DA-433-E-4-A87-A168-B8-F21-A6896-A2.png

@HornyRetiree posted a super hot story in the Deli the other day which reminded me that I needed to update myself.

You keep bringing the heat HR! :)

15MinutesMore.com

SO REFRESHING to hear about another man enjoying HOT, RANDOM, FREQUENT sex.... was starting to feel like most of those commenting on forum posts lived sexless lives and thus have decided that we all DO!!!!!

Some of us accept and enjoy our libidos - even though now I have slowed down to once a day sexual interaction — occasionally twice a day - A REAL SLOW DOWN from the 5-7x a day into my late 50s — slowly slowed from then to now as I enjoy sex at 71.

Wonder if this will bring the nay sayers and doubters out..............

SO REFRESHING to hear about another man enjoying HOT, RANDOM, FREQUENT sex.... was starting to feel like most of those commenting on forum posts lived sexless lives and thus have decided that we all DO!!!!!

Some of us accept and enjoy our libidos - even though now I have slowed down to once a day sexual interaction — occasionally twice a day - A REAL SLOW DOWN from the 5-7x a day into my late 50s — slowly slowed from then to now as I enjoy sex at 71.

Just two days ago I encountered a young 19 year old Australian lad, we were both visiting here in Honolulu. Quick small talk, and two hours of “hot random....sex” was a delight and our 40+ age difference was a turn on for him ?

We do lead highly sexual lives HR. It’s just so frequent and normal that it doesn’t occur to us to make posts about it. We’d be posting twice a day!

Just two days ago I encountered a young 19 year old Australian lad, we were both visiting here in Honolulu. Quick small talk, and two hours of “hot random....sex” was a delight and our 40+ age difference was a turn on for him ?

Another fun guy with a healthy libido who enjoys HOT SEX!

We do lead highly sexual lives HR. It’s just so frequent and normal that it doesn’t occur to us to make posts about it. We’d be posting twice a day!

LOL- brought one doubter/criticizer out of his closet:) little does he seem to know that we mention & share occasional hot sexual sessions — he should be glad he doesn’t hear/know about them all.