Surprise erotic

Jake71
This topic is 2082 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone ever hooked up with a masseur who proclaimed that they were strictly therapeutic?

This just happened to me and though it was fun it was also kinda weird. It was all legit right up until the last 10 minutes, where out of nowhere he went to town - really put the “H” in “HE”

Has something like this ever happened to you?

Has anyone ever hooked up with a masseur who proclaimed that they were strictly therapeutic?

This just happened to me and though it was fun it was also kinda weird. It was all legit right up until the last 10 minutes, where out of nowhere he went to town - really put the “H” in “HE”

Has something like this ever happened to you?

Multiple times and ofter it isn’t delayed until the end:)

Oh my! It must be cause you have that "PhD" after your name or are you irresistible? We should all be so lucky. :)

In many cases I think it is one’s “Energy”, not necessarily physical beauty - though I find Energy is a large part of one’s outer beauty.

I am 5’10”, 240ish w/ 44” waist and I have received oral from most of the masseurs I have used and have been topped by several.

In many cases I think it is one’s “Energy”, not necessarily physical beauty - though I find Energy is a large part of one’s outer beauty.

I am 5’10”, 240ish w/ 44” waist and I have received oral from most of the masseurs I have used and have been topped by several.

In many cases I think it is one’s “Energy

Absolutely it's "Energy", chemistry, how you respond, moan to the masseurs touch .. All are factors. .

So is a great cock

Oh my! It must be cause you have that "PhD" after your name or are you irresistible? We should all be so lucky. :)

Agree with above. It’s about the chemistry. I think I’m decent looking and have a nice d... but I come in confident. Really show the guys I’m enjoying it. Light sensual mutual touch. Moans when they are doing a good job. The best thing a masseur can say is “I never do this...” before the start blowing me or offering me their ass... I know I’m not the only one but as the client, I try to give them props by my body quivering at times, loud moans, and gently caressing their hole. That can go far. It’s a skill being a good client also:).

Agree with above. It’s about the chemistry. I think I’m decent looking and have a nice d... but I come in confident. Really show the guys I’m enjoying it. Light sensual mutual touch. Moans when they are doing a good job. The best thing a masseur can say is “I never do this...” before the start blowing me or offering me their ass... I know I’m not the only one but as the client, I try to give them props by my body quivering at times, loud moans, and gently caressing their hole. That can go far. It’s a skill being a good client also:).

BINGO

Moans, confidence, showing your masseur how much you're enjoying it, goes a long way towards turning them on

Yes, it’s so much the energy and the chemistry. I had an online friend recommend a masseur to me, my friend told me “never any extras”.

First time I met the masseur, he dropped his shorts halfway through, lots of body contact, HE by hand. Future visits evolved into him performing oral (hungrily), long showers together, and ultimately bottoming for me.

My online friend would always email me “isn’t it frustrating he won’t do more......” I always kept it to myself.

Hmmm . . . Makes me think of "When Harry Met Sally". I'll have to keep this in mind. Seems there's a skill and craft to everything. Your mindset holds true when getting it on full blown with a partner. The moans, groans and shaking raises the excitement for both participants. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

what makes someone take up sensual massage as a full time job? are they highly sexualized? i wonder how it relates to their everyday lives outside the massage room. any insights from the masseurs on here?
OZP - you bring up a very interesting perspective. Sometimes, I find that a private masseur is more of an introvert and almost on the shy side. On the other end of the spectrum, they can be highly sexual. Think about the dynamics. Guys will make an appointment to visit them in the privacy of their apartment and they get paid for seeing a willing male specimen shed their clothes, mount their message table and lay naked awaiting their hands to rub all over their body head to toe. To support this theory, I have heard of masseurs who when they get a serious BF, suddenly change their message techniques and remove certain services from their menu.

Yes, it’s so much the energy and the chemistry. I had an online friend recommend a masseur to me, my friend told me “never any extras”.

First time I met the masseur, he dropped his shorts halfway through, lots of body contact, HE by hand. Future visits evolved into him performing oral (hungrily), long showers together, and ultimately bottoming for me.

My online friend would always email me “isn’t it frustrating he won’t do more......” I always kept it to myself.

Agree, I keep quiet about all the extras I enjoy:) let others work out their own situations - don't want them going in there saying I said................ Not going to chance wrecking the good things I have going for me:)

One masseur even said after he blew me on the first visit - it is good to massage you, you appreciate and enjoy what I am doing, not everyone does -- so I wanted to make it special!!! and special it was -- of course I go to him monthly.

The downside of sites like this is that a number of masseurs curtail the experience for fear of being blabbed about in a public forum.

It's my opinion that if a masseur doesn't publicly advertise certain enhancements those situations should remain confidential. I can't say 100% I have lived up to that expectation, but will going forward.

Sometimes things happen that are not standard operating procedure. That's great! Those instances should be kept private for numerous reasons.

In this day and age discretion is a valuable and appreciated quality.

The downside of sites like this is that a number of masseurs curtail the experience for fear of being blabbed about in a public forum.

It's my opinion that if a masseur doesn't publicly advertise certain enhancements those situations should remain confidential. I can't say 100% I have lived up to that expectation, but will going forward.

Sometimes things happen that are not standard operating procedure. That's great! Those instances should be kept private for numerous reasons.

In this day and age discretion is a valuable and appreciated quality.

Completely agree on privacy considerations.

I strongly prioritize therapeutic skill and knowledge over everything else. I've had my share of "surprises" with therapeutic only providers and I don't share details here, even in PM. Many of those "surprises" are strongly based on personalities, chemistry, and just "the moment." I believe it's unfair to the provider to publicly or privately broadcast details because it creates false expectations.