AndreNYC

latinobttm
This topic is 905 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Cliff said:

A week ago we arranged a meeting, discussed details, confirmed twice in the ensuing days, and then he bailed on me shortly before our meeting, leaving me to scramble for a suitable replacement. Not going to hire him again. 

..and that’s fine. I think clients oftentimes forget the pandemic is ongoing, and while the severity of the situation is a stark contrast from what it was, I take my health and the health and well-being of my clients very seriously. I was very transparent per “the why” (congregating around the holidays, wasn’t feeling my best), to which I got an “oh man,” not a “feel better.” I could have allowed you to hire me and underperformed had you preferred? 

If I had to choose, I much prefer one not attempt to hire me again because they were mildly inconvenienced and not because I underperformed while ill. Choices. In any event, I hope you found a suitable replacement. x

Edited by hypothetically