Adonis Dancer Stabs Lodging Host!

biggerbilly
This topic is 2072 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

it appears to be 'Jeff SF' in yesterday's (Aug 14) mailing from Tim....correct me if I'm wrong......I wonder if Tim will mention this in his little chitchat section next mailing! :rolleyes:

I obviously don't know what arrangement (legal, written, financial.....) Tim had with the victim for housing the entertainer......Tim is a good guy and it's very possible he may be pulled into this case as it progresses......it's probable the victim told Tim that he'd be glad to house visiting entertainers at no charge......

Edited by azdr0710

How could he not mention it in his email.

Sounds like there is more to this story. He was dancing in a gay bar that provides lap dances. He wasn’t touched there??? He might of been getting creepy advances from this guy but I don’t see a need to stab him like that. A little “roid” rage perhaps??

How could he not mention it in his email.

Sounds like there is more to this story. He was dancing in a gay bar that provides lap dances. He wasn’t touched there??? He might of been getting creepy advances from this guy but I don’t see a need to stab him like that. A little “roid” rage perhaps??

Did the letter go out? I didn't get anything yet. And for some reason, guys were missing in my version.

Update: got it. Yeah, no mention.

Edited by biggerbilly

Ugh, how disturbing, I've met the victim many times and he's a good guy. Attractive man as well and although he enjoyed a cocktail (or 8) wouldn't hurt a fly. Also have seen the pics of the muscle Mary who did the stabbing and she a sassy kween. I wonder how Tim will handle this. I myself have thought about having working guys stay in my spare bedroom when times were tough there for a while and always thought of this scenario specifically (more robbery than roid rage) and always decided against it. I think I even posted about it a year or two ago. I hope he makes it as that would be an awful way to go. Though I suspect surviving something like that would leave one in a state that may be worse than death. Poor guy.

• 2 weeks later...

On a related note, the latest email from Matt de Iturriaga regarding Adonis LA made allusion to some incident that happened at last week's nude party in LA.

To quote:

We also need to thank all of you who stayed patient and tolerant of the situational anomaly we had to contend with at the Nude Party on Saturday, but we did manage to continue with the flow of the event rather than having to deal with unwanted repercussions on site, which could have been the alternative if previous experience is any indication. Without getting into too much more detail, thank you again for staying patient and tolerant on that folks, we shouldn’t have a repeat of that situation again. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, don’t worry about it, but I know many of you do.

Enquiring minds want to know!

On a related note, the latest email from Matt de Iturriaga regarding Adonis LA made allusion to some incident that happened at last week's nude party in LA.

To quote:

We also need to thank all of you who stayed patient and tolerant of the situational anomaly we had to contend with at the Nude Party on Saturday, but we did manage to continue with the flow of the event rather than having to deal with unwanted repercussions on site, which could have been the alternative if previous experience is any indication. Without getting into too much more detail, thank you again for staying patient and tolerant on that folks, we shouldn’t have a repeat of that situation again. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, don’t worry about it, but I know many of you do.

Enquiring minds want to know!

Wonder what happen in LA

I know a few of the dancers in NYC - they said that this Greg guy (the guy who got stabbed) does offer lodging to visiting dancers to NYC and that he is a big creep and does unwanted advances that he feels is warranted due to the cheap lodging he provides. Does it justify getting stabbed 17 times? eeeeh - if the dancer is true (he has no record of crime or whatever) then this guy did sexually assault him.

• 3 weeks later...