Daddy Needs Your Help...

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 1221 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

https://daddysreviews.com/donate

if you're uncomfortable with all this Zelle/Venmo stuff, do what I do: grab a cheap greeting card, put cash in it, add a note, seal it up, and mail it to the address in the link above......put your username in the greeting so you'll get acknowledgement!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I plan to donate but would like to know can mail be delivered without a return address?

I'm sure it can be as long as the PO doesn't mess up in some way....I think the only reason for a return address is in case the PO needs to return your letter to you because of it getting lost, mangled, or something.....just make sure you have the correct postage and a clearly written destination address

Yes, small risk (lost?) involved but yes USPS will accept if that’s your question.

I'm sure it can be as long as the PO doesn't mess up in some way....I think the only reason for a return address is in case the PO needs to return your letter to you because of it getting lost, mangled, or something.....just make sure you have the correct postage and a clearly written destination address

Thanks, guys. ...will send it sometime during the first week of our new year!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...